Need Artist for Avatar Creator

joshmiller602joshmiller602 Member Posts: 206
Am making a game that has an avatar creator built in. I need all of the options an avatar creator has (body types, face shapes, eye shapes, styles, etc.). Need great, new style graphics. Will also need clothes, accessories, etc. As well.

Please give me a link to see an example of some work, or email me at joshmiller602 at gmail dot com.

Comments

• diabeticbumbleBdiabeticbumbleB Member Posts: 49
    Hey, Im a skilled visual artist available for any creations, be it designing characters from scratch or picking apart and bringing your imaginations to life. Im a perfectinist and passionate about my work so every image i create for you will be guaranteed at the highest quality. I can pretty much create anything you ask for, from realistic digital paintings to simple cartoons, animals, people, monsters. I love creating background and large pieces. I have advanced skills in photoshop, illustrator etc and will happily take on any project needed. Heres a link to my porfolio website, and I have a host of other stuff available to send if you need examples.

http://retromagnetic.carbonmade.com/

Contact me on dan@purebodypromotions.com with your budget and what you require and I will get back to you as soon as I can .

Look forward to hearing from you :-D