iJetSki HD Is Featured In 337 Places on The App Store!

osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
Hey guys, today I noticed my iPad app iJetSki HD, which went live on the App Store on February 26, is featured by Apple on the App Store in 337 different places! More detailed information can be found on App Annie at the following link. http://www.appannie.com/ijetski-hd/. I was just wondering what I should expect next. Please take a moment to answer the question in the above poll. I still have some promo codes to give away as well, so if anyone would like one, please email me at iphoneapps@alexharbaughapps.com. Thanks everyone!

- Alex

Comments

• tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Hey just so everyone understands there seems to be an issue with app annie for new apps. it is listing all of the new release listings as a feature. So sorry to spoil everyones enjoyment in the 300+ places featured but I have an app in the same boat actually 0 sales only 1 promo download and it is listed exactly the same.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    GS BubbleBall Template HERE!!
    Stacks Level Selection Template HERE!!
    AppSolute Entertainment on Facebook
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Well shoot :( Thanks for letting me know tenrdrmer.

- Alex
  • ThejackaspenThejackaspen Member Posts: 27
    AppAnnie says my app is located in the what's hot section of the United States store in the action and arcade section, but it's not there :P

But it looks like an awesome game! I would ask for a promo code if I had an iPad, I might think about getting one after tomorrow though......
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Thejackaspen said:
    But it looks like an awesome game! I would ask for a promo code if I had an iPad, I might think about getting one after tomorrow though......

Thanks Thejackaspen. I also have some promo codes left for the iPhone/iPod Touch version of iJetSki if you would like one. If so, please email me at the above address. Thanks.

- Alex
  • PortymanPortyman Member, PRO Posts: 409
    My new game Keg Stand is listed in 336 places and a new and noteworthy and I checked the new and noteworthy and It is there. The other places are different countles so I can't check them.