Looking for Graphic Partner: 50 50 profits from every game

EvilSniperXVEvilSniperXV Member Posts: 20
Ok, so here's the deal! I'm willing to split 50 50 on every game I publish and make, with the artist. I have been a graphics designer for the past year and have done professional works. However, I suck and have never been good at designing the following: Characters, Backgrounds, and Objects within the levels. So I'm looking for a partner, who is willing to go 50 - 50.

How it'll work... The artist will get a credits write-up within the game. And then at the end of every month (after the game has been launched), I'll take a print screen, print it out, so that I have a hardcopy, and either through pay-pal, or check will send the fifty percent profit. That way we split the profit.

The artist would only have to do the few images I can't do, such as level layouts, backgrounds, characters. I like the cartoony type images. But am adjustable. No up front fee will be paid. And Partner must understand we are working together, to create this game. Therefore, if the partner wishes to see the progress of the game within screen shots, they can do so at any time!

If your interested, or know somebody who might be interested. Please email me, at

xxevilsniper@yahoo.com

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hopefully get interested. Thanks!

Comments

• kietzkietz Member Posts: 49
    What kind of game are you looking to create?
    i might be available but i have some potential customers so i dont want to overload myself with work but i should know by the end of the week.
    -Kietz
  • RiffelRiffel Member Posts: 1,272
    Can I see your other games?
    Check your e-mail