New Game (Small project)

Stryfe01Stryfe01 Member Posts: 146
Hi gents. I'm seeking an artists for a new game. The project is small in nature now, but if I keep getting new ideas, the first update would bring you back for more. I need reasonable prices and somewhat unique work. You'd be responsible for all artwork, and character animations. Nothing fancy in the animation department. Pretty much just running, walking, and shooting. And maybe some storyboards as well for scene transitions. Please PM me for further details.

Top down look
two backgrounds
5 characters

Comments

• Stryfe01Stryfe01 Member Posts: 146
    no one?
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    Sorry Stryfe, I'm on a break... with a baby due in just over a week I can't do more work...

Aparently I have to sleep now!

I am putting the finishing touches to my next graphic pack which should help a few people out...
  • CabacoCabaco Member Posts: 414
    debugdesign is that graphicpack gonna be free?
  • Stryfe01Stryfe01 Member Posts: 146
    debugdesign said:
    Sorry Stryfe, I'm on a break... with a baby due in just over a week I can't do more work...

Aparently I have to sleep now!

I am putting the finishing touches to my next graphic pack which should help a few people out...

Congratulations! I want another child, but she wants to wait to see if her music career takes off. :(
  • diabeticbumbleBdiabeticbumbleB Member Posts: 49
    Heya, sounds right up my street.. Iv got great photoshop and illustrator skills and can get work done very quickly for you. Also great prices. My stuffs pretty unique and I have a great imagination. I'm passionate about my work and love what I do so all of my projects are completed to the highest standard.

Check out my portfolio - http://retromagnetic.carbonmade.com/ and if your interested drop me an email on dan@purebodypromotions.com with your budget/idea of how much you wanna spend.