Kill The King - First GS Game!

EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
This is just an alpha of the game I plan on releasing on iPhone, and I would love feedback from you guys on how to improve it as I go on. It only has 15 levels right now.

http://gamesalad.com/game/play/31175

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Cool game, and I love the graphics

I think the meter should move slower, but that could be just "my" preference, see what other peeps say, otherwise nice job!
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    The meter moves so fast on the computer because I was optimizing it to run on the iPhone, so it is quite a bit slower on the phone!

And may I ask what you thought about the difficulty curve? Did it progress well enough, too easy, or what?
  • ktfrightktfright Member Posts: 964
    I loved the way you made the difficulty, i read its best to keep a gamer on his toes when making a game to not bore or frustrate them, and you achieved that. it is a bit difficult at first though, but great job, im loving' it!
    I think the difficulty is probably spot on, but there's such a difference between playing on the web and optimizing on the iphone and how the controls play out on the device.

I know I had a lot of trouble with games in getting the controls right on the iphone.

Is the player, on the iphone, going to control both the turret and the meter with one finger, depending on where it is on screen?

I think the difficulty level was a bit hard by level 1-3, but again, I think the iphone will be better with controls than the web version.

I think it's good with games to make the first 1-5 levels easy so the player can gain some momentum, and get into the game, but it could be me too!
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    Thanks for the feedback guys!
    No prob, it's looking like a great game, can't wait to see the full version!