YAY! Financial Reports! :)

xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
Sorry about the excitement ... this will be my first *paycheck from A A Apple!

Comments

• JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    Gota couple of mine as well :) Still missin U.S. and a couple. Congrats on your first paymnt!
  • xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    tshirtbooth said:
    LOL, congrats on the first payment.
    What wil you be spending your check on?

I'll be getting an ipad 2 when they come here on the 25th

:)

Well, I already have an iPad and LOVT IT. The payout would actually buy me an ipad because February was good to me.
    Come to think of it, I bought a lot of software ... little stuff!
    JohnPapiomitis said:Congrats on your first payment!

Thanks (to you)!
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Congrats xylo :) I've gotten a few reports in, but am still waiting for the U.S. report, which is ALWAYS the best one.

- Alex
    osucowboy18 said:
    Congrats xylo :) I've gotten a few reports in, but am still waiting for the U.S. report, which is ALWAYS the best one.

- Alex

Interestingly, the US generates the most revenue ... followed by the EU ... who knew?
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Ya I noticed Europe is always second in revenue. Great Britain is also pretty high on my list as well.
    I just took a closer look at the statistics and saw that about one third of the US Dollars came from other countries than the USA!

So while US Dollars lead, the EU is followed by Canadian Dollars and the GBP (British Pounds) and last Australia (AUD).
    7 % of revenue comes from "other".
  • BlazingApplicationsBlazingApplications Member Posts: 340
    stupid question: How did you know they sent you a paycheck? Does it come by mail?
    Hi BlazingApplications,
    Apple deposits directly into your bank account (that's why there is such a big fuss when you sign up and you have to provide ALL the info for them) :)
    ahhh.... Do they (apple) send you an email when they deposit money?
    I think it's different from case to case!

So far, they've sent me Wiener Schnitzel and and Rolo ice cream.

Dunno what you get?
    xyloFUN said:
    I think it's different from case to case!

So far, they've sent me Wiener Schnitzel and and Rolo ice cream.

Dunno what you get?

What is that?
    I was kidding :)

Apple sends you financial reports ... a lot of them. That's it :)

It is assumed that you log on to your bank and avoid the heart attack when you see all the millions ... or how ever much they pay you :)
    Huh they never sent me any Financial Reports for Miner Escape...
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    BlazingApplications said:

you get your finacial reports mid threw the month for the month before. For example we started recieving them todat for febuary.

Around a week after finacial reports come in a payment date will be appear telling u when youll get payed for that. Then when the money goes in your account it will say it under finacial reports in itunes connect that the money got transffered, you wont get a email

what u can do depending on your bank is log into your onlne banking and set up a emial notification for any deposits made by apple, then the bank will emial you when the moneys in your account

cheers
    thank you John and xyloFun for your help. I guess I'll have to wait for next month for my money$

I think that "might be" because you did not brake the $150 Dollar barrier yet?

For example: I made my first app in December and I think it got approved towards the end of December. Later in January, I've made a second app and both apps did not generate the $150 needed for Apple to pay.

February was a good month (partly because I've made 8 more apps in January) and now, for the first time, I will actually see a little bit of money.

That's how it goes ....
    thank you John and xyloFun for your help. I guess I'll have to wait for next month for my money$

You are welcome and good luck with your sales :)
    you too!
  • bluebyu25bluebyu25 Member Posts: 500
    Is you app made available to EU and UK regions when you publish automatically?
  • wsdomainwsdomain Member Posts: 35
    Congrats and keep it up :)