Comments

• StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    your icon?
  • BrynjeBamsenBrynjeBamsen Member Posts: 188
    Sorry forgot the links!! :)
    This will of course be re-done i photoshop
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    If you could redraw the lines with vector and give the art some shading, I'm sure someone would. I like it:) Make a final version an post it in this thread.
  • DrGlickertDrGlickert Member Posts: 1,135
    BrynjeBamsen -

I've been noticing that graphic artists often post one or two pictures of their work. If I can make a suggestion; start a webpage and put a BUNCH on there (watermark them for sure). I don't really know what type of style you use with your drawings from one or two pictures. I'd love to see more of what you can do.

Good luck!
  • Graphics Work!Illustrator Expert! please contact me directly @ skpye: aldin.b.dapitan or via yahoo messenger: dapitanaldin@yahoo.com (ozboybrian) is my past client! Try my services @ very low price! thanks and have a nice day
  • simo103simo103 Member, PRO Posts: 1,331
    @Aldin .... welcome but did you read the post just above yours from DrGlickert? I think it is very good advice. Websites are basically free so having one to showcase your talents would be a minimum way to help get you more clients. Worth spending a few hours setting it up and then posting again IMO.
    okay. ill think about it... its kinda secondary to what i usually do. just wanted to put out some examples for fun. but thinking back i might should have posted some PSD's instead... ill get to that later

thank away
  • All Mates,,

Yes my staff doing our website! Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciated!
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    Aldin said:
    All Mates,,

Yes my staff doing our website! Thanks for your suggestion. I really appreciated!

You got a staff but no website?:)
    How about posting some examples. Low prices is only interesting if the the quality of your work is acceptable.
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    I like it a lot
    do you draw those?
    Aldin said:
    All Mates,,

@Aldin Please stop hijacking other peoples posts. if you want to offer your skills, then make your own post
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    BrynjeBamsen said:

@Aldin Please stop hijacking other peoples posts. if you want to offer your skills, then make your own post

+1