questions for those who have already publish...

nowherejaynowherejay Member, PRO Posts: 85
greetings! i am about to publish a couple of games from game salad but i had a few questions i would hope could be answered:

1. anyone published in more than one language? i intent to publish to english and japanese, i have japanese and english in the app but is that possible? when i was self publishing to itunes for testing, i could only select either english or japanese... so when i go to publish on the app store will i have to publish it twice in two countries?

2. is there anyway to make game salad games universal apps? i have two games, both with an ipad and iphone version thus they i have four projects, do i publish them seperately through the appstore?

3. I read someplace on the forums that you need to have a website for your apps, ok, can it be any kind of website? say i start a blog website and use it for my apps, does that qualify?

4. if you are selling apps on the app store, i assume they need bank information, which bank info? same as say,.. a checking account? or does it need to be more involved then that?