Graphics Design competition!

ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
Hey guys! If you're a regular forum user you would know that i've been using Gamesalad for quite some time. However I have not released any games yet.
For the reason being I only want to release the best and highest quality possible games to maintain a highly respectable brand in the gaming community.

I'm holding a challenge to anyone willing to take part.
I plan on using a mythical creature for my game LOGO. So whoever designs the best logo will have their image on every single one of my Games including a mention on all my games credits.

Please post here if interested : )

More Details will be posted in Future.

Competition = 14 days from Today!

Thanks.

Comments

• creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    this video is unavailable
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    creativeapps said:
    this video is unavailable

Huh?
  • creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    sorry for the wrong post.
  • ozboybrianozboybrian PRO Posts: 2,102
    lol ahhh... no one seems interested yet.
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    not much of a prize to be honest...
  • StusAppsStusApps Member, PRO Posts: 1,352
    debugdesign said:
    not much of a prize to be honest...

Yeah, kinda like asking for someone to do your artwork for you for free.
  • apps4everyoneapps4everyone Member Posts: 103
    I applaud your efforts to get a free design, but I've been running my own businesses for quite a few years, and almost from the first day people have been saying to me, "if you let me have your product for free then your name will be everywhere and it will be great marketing for you". Actually, this kind of deal is almost always rubbish marketing - and, personally, I get quite annoyed when asked. (How would you feel if someone asked you to develop an app that they would release under their own label, keep any earnings, but put a credit to you on the 'about page'?)

People want to sell their products, not give them away.
    ozboybrian said:
    I only want to release the best and highest quality possible games to maintain a highly respectable brand in the gaming community.

Then, I'm afraid, you are going to have to learn the skills you don't have or spend some money . . . or raise some finance to be able to spend some money!

Good luck!

Simon
  • wsdomainwsdomain Member Posts: 35
    This is great way to show your skills guys :)
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    Nothing for nothing, and very little for 2 cents.

Why don't you give an % of the sales to the artist instead?
    Credits is BS.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    I'd like to add a prize into this contest. The second place winner gets to do all of the art for one of my three games waiting on art and you can have a place on the splash screen as well as a very tiny logo on the background image of each scene :)

Turning down the second place prize is against the contest rules and punishable by jail time so if you don't think you want second place you better win first place. :)

LOL

Sorry OZBoyBrian but something tells me no one is really going to go for this.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    Project Help from Tenrdrmer Click Here

GS BubbleBall Template HERE!!
    Stacks Level Selection Template HERE!!
    Expanding Option Menu Template HERE!!
    Tenrdrmer's Menu # 3 HERE!!
    AppSolute Entertainment on Facebook
    AppSolute Entertainment on iTunes