Will Pay Artist Up To $300

RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
Hey Guys,
I am able to pay an artist up to $300, preferably around $150-$200. Anyway I need regular artwork, but I want to make my game feel alive so be prepared if you accept! I expect animation and illustrations.

If interested please feel free to email me at matthewredler@gmail.com

Comments

• RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
    Best Offer Wins!
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    matthewredler said:
    Best Offer Wins!

Yes thats usually how it works:)

But I can't give you an offer without knowing how many sprites/graphical pieces you need. Style, size, how many of them are animated....
  • RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
    email me for more information. matthewredler@gmail.com
    matthewredler said:
    email me for more information. matthewredler@gmail.com

The fact that you don't want to give any numbers is a bad sign.
    So I guess you want a heap of graphics for 300$? Why can't you just post some basic info( don't have to reveal anything about your project) so people can decide of the offered sum is acceptable?
  • RiffelRiffel Member Posts: 1,272
    Check your E-mail box
  • jasosjasos Member Posts: 7
    Don't you think it is expensive?

http://www.dvdbestonline.com
  • CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828
    Dhondon

you have a link with examples of your work? would love to see some
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    Jeffnichols said:
    Dhondon

you have a link with examples of your work? would love to see some

http://forums.indiegamer.com/showthread.php?15545-Game-artist-looking-for-work.

ive worked with him alot before, hes excellent
  • apps4everyoneapps4everyone Member Posts: 103
    dhondon said:
    The fact that you don't want to give any numbers is a bad sign.

Or maybe a sign that Matthew is inexperienced in hiring a graphic designer (sorry for speaking for you Matthew).

In previous businesses, I received a lot of vague requests for my services . . . and made a lot of vague requests for services . . . simply because of a lack of understanding what the service provider needs to know in order to give an estimate of price.

BTW Tom - I really like your work. I look forward to when I can put together a game worthy of graphics of that quality!

Simon

Thanks John and Simon:)

I've had some vague requests myself. If you cant send someone an detailed asset-list, is very hard to give an estimate or to consider if the payment is good enough (based on my hourly fee).
    I don't see why we have to wast time by sending emails, rather than getting the info here on the forum. What is he hiding?:)
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    He is hiding something there.But what is that.Why does he let us in at all.
  • mangaroomangaroo Member Posts: 419
    Perhaps he doesn't want to reveal too much (publicly) about his upcoming game? A lot of fears round here of stolen ideas i think