Launching System Job - $100

DonaldMDonaldM Member Posts: 48
This is basic, pays as soon as completed, via Paypal. For a fairly skilled GS user, this job is easy cash.

This is a game mechanics job.

Needed:
Charge/Aim/Launching system
Score
End Level to New Level

Please contact me in regards to specifics of the job. Please present some examples of your previous works.

don.mcghee@gmail.com (Subject: Game Mechanics Job)

Work expected to be 100% completed to specification upon payment. Demo video or GS demo necessary to ensure product is to par before final transaction.

Job pays $100, or best offer.

Comments

• DonaldMDonaldM Member Posts: 48
    Allow me to explain the "Charge/Aim/Launch" system. When i say this, I mean something along the lines of Angrybirds but a power bar that builds up the longer you hold down the finger.
  • RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
    Emailed you, I'm matthewredler@gmail.com
  • SkyMapleSkyMaple Member Posts: 817
    I sent you an email ;)
    TShirtBooth, If I get a Mic I will try and contact you, that's if I don't find someone in here. Just posting this topic has really swarmed my inbox with interest. I am working to respond to you guys as fast as possible, sorry!
  • CrazybreadmanCrazybreadman Member Posts: 674
    Hey I can help you with that. I created a game, Doodle Cannon, that sounds similar and it should be an easy transition to whatever you need. I sent you an email.
    Have you found someone?
    I am still responding to emails. I am very appreciative of everyone that has emailed me. You are all very talented individuals and I can't wait to work with one of you. I am listing all the things that would be needed and making sure everyone is capable before making the next move. I should also mention, speed is my friend! I would love to have the mechanics very quickly.
    DonaldM said:
    I am still responding to emails. I am very appreciative of everyone that has emailed me. You are all very talented individuals and I can't wait to work with one of you. I am listing all the things that would be needed and making sure everyone is capable before making the next move. I should also mention, speed is my friend! I would love to have the mechanics very quickly.

Alright, I was just waiting for a reply before I fall asleep (its 11pm here) :)
    -Launcher/Power Mechanics
    -Level Complete, tap to next level
    -(Editing) Easy to move launch and ball to recreate more levels
    -Penalty point if you miss a platform
    -Level Select set-up (additional $20)
    -Ball respawn after falling out of screen
    -Score/Time Saved

I have received messages from many people and I am very appreciative. I may have found someone to work with me by this point. I will update everyone if I have found the right person.

Thanks again everyone!
    I would like to thank everybody who contacted me in regards to the Game Mechanics Job I posted here on the forums. As of right now I have found a very capable individual to handle the task at hand. Thank you again for the interest and I will be back with other jobs in the future.

DM
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    You realize their is a free demo provide by GameSalad addressing basically this task. is called the cannon demo. You were prob swarmed with requests because they saw an easy $100 by copying the provided demo.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    Project Help from Tenrdrmer Click Here

GS BubbleBall Template HERE!!
    Stacks Level Selection Template HERE!!
    Expanding Option Menu Template HERE!!
    Tenrdrmer's Menu # 3 HERE!!
    Menu #4 - Level Banners HERE!!
    AppSolute Entertainment on Facebook
    AppSolute Entertainment on iTunes
  • msonesmsones Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 75
    There are also detailed videos describing how to do each of these tasks in the Cookbook.
    I can assure you that I was aware of all of this when I made the offer, thank you msones. The person who's helped with the game has done a great job. I don't see a problem with what I paid or how easy the cash was for the person, that's kind of the point.
  • jadjad Member Posts: 135
    Well i see you've already got someone to do it, but if you have any more coding jobs im available

jessejad14@gmail.com