PLEASE HELLPPP!!

iWiniWin Member Posts: 334
i added the distribution and developer certificates to Keychain, But i cant get them to create public nor private key chains and also the certificates wont show up in MY CERTIFICATES tab, which then causes another problem, when i go to the organizer menu from xcode my certificates are there and when i click on them there is this warning that says A VALID SIGNING IDENTITY MATCHING THIS PROFILE COULD NOT BE FOUND IN YOUR KEYCHAIN. does anybody know how to fix this problem, i am stuck here and cant go any farther with this project, I will really appreciates anybodys help, Thanks very much

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    Make sure you follow the setup guide on Apple's developer portal step by step, it's not an easy process, but is straight forward. The Wiki here is pretty good as well.

It sounds like you need to redo your whole keychain access step. Delete everything and try again, unfortunately, this is all on Apple's side, and while there are people here who can help, most of us are focused on Game Salad :)
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    I was going to bring the crash cart over as my critical nurse skills were kicking in when I saw the HELLP! No defibrillator needed after all :)

Working with Xcode and all that wonderful stuff can seem exciting and somewhat confusing, but trust me, if you follow the Wiki step by step, and not rush through it, you will make it through

I find it best just to start over from scratch, and work through slowly making sure you've done every single step, as it's mind boggling at first try, but after it makes sense.