Cheap art work!

ishman777ishman777 Member Posts: 32
Can do 2D, 3D, or animation. Email me at ishman777@yahoo.com for a quote!

Thanks,
Josh

Comments

• steve86steve86 Member Posts: 806
    do you have a portfolio? can you do backgrounds?
  • ishman777ishman777 Member Posts: 32
    Yes, and yes I can e-mail it to you if you would like?
    Can I have your e-mail?
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    I think you'd reach far more prospective clients, far faster, if you posted a link to your portfolio.

Cheers,

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

Bump
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    How cheap will you go.
  • beefy_clyrobeefy_clyro Member Posts: 5,390
    Yes please post your portfolio online to look at.
    Can you show me your portfolio as i dont have time myself to make some graphics i am very busy developing
    3d assets for a game studio so someone with nice work can come in handy.
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    ishman777 said:
    Bump

Next time you bump, try to add some pictures.
    Sorry I have classes all morning I'll post it soon. My prices range from $5 to $25 depending on task! email me for more info! ishman777@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Josh
    $5 to $ 25.Wow thats i think is amazing.Show some work pls.
    Like I said I have to get home!

Thanks,
    Josh
  • SkyMapleSkyMaple Member Posts: 817
    3d10 said:
    $5 to $ 25.Wow thats i think is amazing.Show some work pls.

yeah, ikr!

Id like to see those samples :). let us know.
    SkyMaple said:
    yeah, ikr!

Id like to see those samples :). let us know.

I have sent you an gamesalad message.
    3d10 said:
    I have sent you an gamesalad message.

I replied but would rather talk by email, my email address is in the message :)
    Hey I had my roommate send me my portfolio to my phone but I can't post them here so give me your guy's emails!

Thanks,
    Josh
    ishman777 said:
    Hey I had my roommate send me my portfolio to my phone but I can't post them here so give me your guy's emails!

Thanks,
    Josh

Email sent ;)

hey whats this man.these are 3d models i think we dont we need em in gamesalad.here we look for 2d assets and animated sprites.some cartoonish style backgrounds and platformer.

You should post these in unity3d or unreal development kit forums.

Show some 2d work done it photoshop.

And also if we use 3d we first edit these in photoshop or any other 2d editing program to give them a 2d look and make them usable in gamesalad.
    Hey I have 2d and 3d samples, e-mail for me to send them to you. Note 5 to 25 is not for a whole game but like 1-5 hours of work!

Thanks,
    Josh
    Will do whole game for $150-$400

Thanks,
    Josh
    You should really put some of your 2d art on here so people can see ;/
  • FjantIncFjantInc Member Posts: 115
    @3d10, these aren't realtime game models. They are to highres for that. This guy can simply render out 3d-images that you can use in gs as 2d graphics.
    FjantInc said:
    @3d10, these aren't realtime game models. They are to highres for that. This guy can simply render out 3d-images that you can use in gs as 2d graphics.

But whats the use still you have to edit those renders in 2d editing program.I do mostly in my games i render them out than edit in 2d program to make it look like a 2d sprite.

ANd ishman pls post some real 2d examples what is that you are hiding or dont want to show.
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    Wow, are you sure you want some work? You're making it extremely difficult for yourself by posting irrelevant samples and insisting potential customers to email you for samples. Why cant you post them here? Are you afraid of theft (just watermark them), are you hiding something (afraid that some one is going to recognize the "samples" from somewhere else) or are you just lazy (not an good quality when doing freelance work).
    dhondon said:
    Wow, are you sure you want some work? You're making it extremely difficult for yourself by posting irrelevant samples and insisting potential customers to email you for samples. Why cant you post them here? Are you afraid of theft (just watermark them), are you hiding something (afraid that some one is going to recognize the "samples" from somewhere else) or are you just lazy (not an good quality when doing freelance work).

Wow sorry I can't post when it's convenient for you I have school then work then I went to see my family I have not been to my computer, as I said just e-mail me I have the images on my phone but I can't post them here!

Thanks,
    Josh
    @ishman777

You said the same thing 2 days ago and now again.

Are you all day and night out of your house.Dont you even get fifteen minutes to sit on your mac.
    Now that is not going well.I am sorry but that is not true.I dont know what are you hiding.

You will not get any clients like this and thats true.
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    ishman777 said:
    Wow sorry I can't post when it's convenient for you I have school then work then I went to see my family I have not been to my computer, as I said just e-mail me I have the images on my phone but I can't post them here!

Thanks,
    Josh

then your obviously not a proffesional and shouldnt expect any jobs coming from here
    3d10 said:
    @ishman777

You said the same thing 2 days ago and now again.

Are you all day and night out of your house.Dont you even get fifteen minutes to sit on your mac.
    Now that is not going well.I am sorry but that is not true.I dont know what are you hiding.

You will not get any clients like this and thats true.

It's my finals this week, then my little brother is graduating, and my work, it is true and I don't have to explain my self if someone can't simply e-mail me and get my portfolio then they can wait.

Thanks,
    Josh
This discussion has been closed.