What do you people use :)

nomansohailnomansohail Member Posts: 27
hello guys , wht programme do you people use in order to draw ur characters for the iphone , actually i am thinking to do a course on flash would tht help me??. i want to do a character like solid snake but a cartoon one and much funnier who can jump run left/right etc and have cutscene animations as well , do you guys think a flash course would help me in that or should i learn something else ??

Comments

• AsymptoteellAsymptoteell Member Posts: 1,362
    Most use flash, illustrator, or photoshop.
  • nomansohailnomansohail Member Posts: 27
    thnks for the super fast reply actually i only have today to decide ... if i do tht flash course i would be able to do animations and draw characters in it to use in an iphone game ??
  • nomansohailnomansohail Member Posts: 27
    yeah but the problem is i dont know how to draw ive herd tht its best you learn flash , it makes it easier to draw and animate ... is tht true ?? ... i have some exprience in photoshop but not in the drawing field ...
  • Metronome49Metronome49 Member Posts: 297
    nomansohail said:
    yeah but the problem is i dont know how to draw ive herd tht its best you learn flash , it makes it easier to draw and animate ... is tht true ?? ... i have some exprience in photoshop but not in the drawing field ...

No. It makes it a little easier to animate. If you don't have artistic ability you are going to run in to problems anywhere. Software can't help you.
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    @Tshirtbooth + 1

Ps and Illustrator are by far the best for this, i use them every day.

Ace
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Photoshop is a lifesaver!