Game submitted yesterday, in review today!

butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
Seems like the wait time even for new games being submitted is low.... I will update this post when it's accepted in the App store, but I have a feeling it might be by tomorrow!

Comments

• EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    Well the in review period can take time. That basically means it was put in a queue for the reviewers to get to. It still could be a 6 day wait or so.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    Usually upon submitting a game, my game has never been in review the next day, it always took at least 6-7 days to go "in Review" and then another 3-4 days to be accepted

I'll update the status of acceptance
  • gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    I submitted a game game Sunday at 10pm and got word on Monday morning (yesterday) @ 9:50am it was in review and just now received word it was APPROVED!!!!!!! Holy crude that was FAST!!!!!!!

I will be posting the details of the game soon. It hasn't hit the store yet but I noticed with my last app it took and hour or two for it to show up.

Exciting!!!!!!

:-)

Whatever they did when they closed iTunes Connect over the holiday must have helped move things along!

Greg
  • giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
    it has completely changed!!
    my app got in review the 1rst day and got published after 3 days (from submission).
    they must have hired more staff.
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    That's what I was saying! The approval process seems a lot faster, now that they're not backlogged with Xmas releases, I guess the process is quicker!