** I found a good Promotion Technique to use **

MrBloggyMrBloggy Member Posts: 35
edited November -1 in Business and Marketing Theory
I used the 1000 app promotion package for $50 from the below site.
I am seeing great results and nearly have my $50 back after just over a week. I think my earnings will continue too.

I suggest you try this for your apps, there is a $4 package too which may work just as well. Good luck folks, keep making those great Gamesalad apps ;-)

http://www.iphoneapppromotion.com/?page_id=53

Comments

• iSpreadNewsiSpreadNews Member Posts: 3
    MrBloggy said:
    I used the 1000 app promotion package for $50 from the below site.
    I am seeing great results and nearly have my $50 back after just over a week. I think my earnings will continue too.

I suggest you try this for your apps, there is a $4 package too which may work just as well. Good luck folks, keep making those great Gamesalad apps ;-)

http://www.iphoneapppromotion.com/?page_id=53

What game did you promote?

It seems really very cheap. The presence of Google AdSense on their site brings them about $40 per month - i.e. they have too few clients.

FYI iSpreadNews.com iphone app promotion package costs $165 for 386 sites, but the announce is sent by email and by manually filling contact forms on the news sites.
  • peachpellenpeachpellen Member Posts: 977
    *A wild Peach appears!*

I'm always lurking somewhere nearby....

Anyway, just thought I'd pop up to say, Brad, ("MrBloggy",) firstly, your page is down. Secondly, you shouldn't tell lies - it's bad for your health.

Took all of 2 minutes to link the site back to you.

*Peach casts Vanish! It's super effective!*
  • steve86steve86 Member Posts: 806
    Site wont open..
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    It opened an hour ago, only problem is that this guy says he uses them when in fact, it is his services, so sorta gives it a lesser credibility.

Ace
  • StamuStamu Member Posts: 92
    want a success story? how about picking 5 good GS games, promote them for free and we'll see the results and feedback. If you are trying to open an honest business and need somewhere to start, this is your entry point. Believe me that if you'll get some good feedback from a few GS guys here, you'll get lots of business.

Just my 2 cents...
  • ChaserChaser Member Posts: 1,453
    The fact that he only made $50 back in a week means sales sucked
  • mynameisacemynameisace Hull, UKMember Posts: 2,484
    Lol yeah, if I made less than $50 a week with a recently released app with no marketing I'd be annoyed, never mind after paying out for marketing.

Ace
  • steve86steve86 Member Posts: 806
    Hey ace. Sent you a pm. Didn't want to hijack this thread.
  • MrBloggyMrBloggy Member Posts: 35
    @peachpellen,
    I did not say I did not own the site or its services.
    Yes of course I do. I did not pay for my service, I merly tested my own $50 service and found it to work very well indeed!

@iSpreadNews
    The presence of Google AdSense on mysite is an obvious choice to any webmaster as its a little extra auto income. How much of a marketing noob are you! I wont follow and purchase your service link, I trust my own work, Its for real!

@The rest of you
    Dont be shy, try the cheap service if you cant afford to promote your app. We live in a world where you must advestise to get sales. If you dont and your app is !@#$% then you will die with the rest of them. Dont leave it to chance. This works.
  • ScootsScoots Member Posts: 507
    What app did you promote with your companies services. I would like to do some research
    MrBloggy said:
    Inearly have my $50 back after just over a week.

MrBloggy said:
    @peachpellen,
    . I did not pay for my service,

"tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies" fleetwood mac
    You would have been much better off telling the truth to begin with.
  • MrBloggyMrBloggy Member Posts: 35
    @Chaser
    I dont know what is wrong with you guys. I offer a service to help you all. All you can do is flame it.

Wel good luck to you all. Was just trying to help you all make money from your apps. Good luck on your own.

Over
  • Metronome49Metronome49 Member Posts: 297
    "Over"

What's wrong with you guys!?!

He comes here trying to get you to pay for something with dubious returns and you shun him?1? Dispicable!11!
    I think I stated it clearly. We like the up front truth here and settle for nothing less as a family of GS users. Peace out!
  • GamersRejoiceGamersRejoice Member Posts: 817
    I have a cool site too that lets you advertise to my small circle of friends. Just send me 50 bucks through paypal and I might tell them about your game. :)
  • quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    I am going to close this thread, but before I do...

What's wrong with *us*?

You start a thread claiming to have "found" a new promotion technique. Which then, it turns out, is one you've concocted yourself to try and sell to others.

So, you're intentions are dishonest from the start, and you want us to send you money?

Seriously?

You then use the cheapest tactic in the book - scaremongering - to try and convince people it's still a great idea:
    MrBloggy said:
    We live in a world where you must advestise to get sales. If you dont and your app is !@#$% then you will die with the rest of them. Dont leave it to chance. This works.

No. You're effectively saying 'if your app is !@#$%, you need to advertise it.' We live in a world where you can't polish a turd, I'm afraid. Where advertising is actually *not* working - just ask any dev that wasted money on advertising. Or maybe the guy who made Tiny Wings - who spent NOTHING on marketing at all. Or Apple, whose iAds system actually isn't helping devs at all really unless they already have massive downloads.

Or ask people here - like Joe, who spent $20 sending a press release out via PRMac and has made more money than god thanks to Grisly Manor. Or tshirtbooth, or Butterbean - other successful devs that haven't had to resort to your scheme.

And they make a lot more than $50 in a week, believe me.

I think there would be something seriously wrong with *anyone* here if they took you up on your offer.

Thanks for taking part everyone! Thread closed!

QS :D

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

This discussion has been closed.