Firework Particles

EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
Does anybody have an example/want to explain to me these particles? I've read the wiki and played around with it, but keep getting it wrong.

I want little sparks to shoot out in all different directions at the same time (say 30 of them). It is showing nowhere near 30 particles and they often all shoot in the same direction- even if direction is set to random(0,359).

Comments

• EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    ?
  • iDeveloperziDeveloperz Member Posts: 1,169
    Just a small idea but set a timer and then draw the particles, and do an animation. Sorry if i could not be of any more help.
  • ccbx4321ccbx4321 Member Posts: 43
    I'm having some hiccups with the particle system as well. I would check the speed under the velocity/position tab and turn it up to see what happens. The random direction should work fine I think. It should create a circular emission. I've noticed that it doesn't always seem to be spawning the amount I've set it too as well though. I've also run into a problem when I put this in an "After x seconds" timer where I would think it would just run the particles once, but instead, there's an initial burst and then a continuous stream in a line of particles afterward. Still haven't quite worked it out.