How to reset development provisioning. PLEASE HELP!!!!

scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
I can get distribution and adhoc apps to work fine on my new macbook pro. I have copied all of my keychains from my old mac. I can't get GS to sign development apps and the GS viewer doesn't seem to be able to do the save load behaviors and I think it is due to this issue.

Any ideas how I get development apps to work on my new computer? I have already loaded in all of the keychains from my old computer. Any other ideas?

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    I've done this before, it's a pain. Your best bet is to just download everything from the developer site instead of your old computer. It sounds like you're missing something.
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I can't seem to get the old keychains to go away. Is it because of mobile me being hooked into my old computer?
  • iDeveloperziDeveloperz Member Posts: 1,169
    Sorry for being off topic but is mobile me actually worth the £60/$99?
  • stanimationstanimation Member Posts: 406
    I have it and like it. Just be sure to turn off syncing through itunes after you get it. Otherwise you will lose all of your contacts. That happen to me. Back up all your info prior.
    Thanks for the tip.

How is it with iweb for publishing sites?
    could mobile me have caused a problem with my certificates. I see 2 development certificates in the keychain of both my old and new computers. I'm going to call applecare as soon as my kids go down for their naps. Not sure they will be willing to help, but I'm at my wits end with this!
    Could be the development certificates.

Does a similar problem happen to everyone switching computers?
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    remove everything from your keychain that you added, all things related to development.

then delete any provisiing profiles from your machine

redo everything step by step. I had the worst time getting this stuff from my iMac to my Macbook the first time. After that I stopped trying to migrate and just went from scratch every time.
    Thanks, Mulcahy! After hunting down every related certificate and keychain file I finally got it working!