I got me a name change!!!

osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
edited November -1 in Business and Marketing Theory
Hey everyone,

After the success of my iPhone and iPad applications, I have decided to form a company devoted to making quality iOS games, as well as a few other services. My apps currently on the App Store are now under the company name, which is PDL Productions, L.L.C.. You can also check out our new website at http://www.pdlproductions.com. To celebrate the official launch of the company, we have just released a new template for sale in the GS Market Place! Just thought I would let you all know!

- Alex
_________________________________________________________________________________

PDL Productions

Vertical/Horizontal Level Select Template
Mac Mini For SALE!!!

Comments

• kapserkapser Member Posts: 458
    Since you are announcing a name change, can I ask what PDL means? Just curious, it's not explained anywhere on the site.
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Hahahahaha I KNEW someone would ask that :) It is an ancient nickname I have had that one of my Dad's friends game me. It stands for Prince Daddy Love. We tossed around name ideas for DAYS and could't come up with anything that wasn't already taken. Then we all of a sudden came up with PDL Productions and the name just stuck :)

- Alex
    _________________________________________________________________________________

PDL Productions

Mac Mini For SALE!!!
  • POMPOM Member Posts: 2,599
    @osucowboy18
    i want to change my appstore name from "p-o-m apps" to "p-o-m games"
    how can i do it? can you tell what you did?

Roy.
  • LykkeLykke Member Posts: 174
    Prince Daddy Love ... Makes me think of some Rap gang group lol! But sometimes it's the catchy name that works - just make sure people knows it ... and also make sure people knows WHY :P

Best of luck though :) seems you have some all ready.

Lykke

-----------
    www.gsdevs.com
    - The forum for the love of games!
    (forum sections, live chat, personal signatures, discussions about everything game-related)
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    @Lykke: Glad you like the name :)

@p-o-m: I have been to hell and back on a horse trying to get this company off the ground. If their is one thing I have learned during the entire process with dealing with Apple its this. Call, DON'T EMAIL, their developer support team. They will be able to tell you what you need to do in order to change your name. My guess is it will involve filing out a form or two. However, if you email them, you would be lucky to get a response in 3 days. You can contact their developer support at (800) 633-2152.

Best of luck with everything.

- Alex

PDL Productions

Mac Mini For SALE!!!
  • DM613DM613 Member Posts: 6
    I am are new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself .. I decided to enroll after a while 'I was reading the forum and all the good advice ..approaching the summer and I decided to get back a bit 'in the form .. I do sports (tennis and running) and I always tend to control what I eat, with ups and downs! I then discuss some interesting 'tricks and tips for proper nutrition ..I guess we will be fine!Good afternoon everyone!
    a href="http://www.tera2u.com/Tera2u.Gold">Buy Tera Gold
    Cheap Tera Gold
    Tera Powerleveling
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870