Animate question...How many images can I insert and how many fps? (maximum)

venon_itvenon_it Member, PRO Posts: 594
How many images can I enter and how many fps? Now I've added 37 image and 11fps ....the animation Block iphone.. Hot to solve??

Comments

• venon_itvenon_it Member, PRO Posts: 594
    nobody has the same problem?
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    how big are the images? I have a similar size animation as far as number of images and fps.

Remember the image rule of 2. If you are making a full screen animation (480 x 320) the image portion of the iphone is really processing the next biggest image size in the list of 2s. So it is the same thing memory-wise as 512x512. You may want to find a way to use images that are 256X256 or 256x128. You could at least try that and see if it works.
    my animation have this size (480 x 320).... i insert 37 image for create a animation... now insert 4sec... but it is wery slow....
  • stanimationstanimation Member Posts: 406
    I have 300 frames playing 30 fps in WhaleTunes. Plays pretty smooth too. Images size is 480X320. I just compressed them and did some internal compositing.
  • beaudoin_nbeaudoin_n Member Posts: 184
    Does this mean that i can't have an image of 43X43 pixels ? If not animated ?
    beaudoin_n:
    you can animated any image...

in my case, i have a LARGE Image...480x320 ( all iphone screen ) .
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    I was suggesting that 480x320 will not work. Just remember that as far as game memory is concerned it's the same as images that are 512x512

EDIT: Meant to say I was NOT suggesting.

Not sure what is wrong
    mine is just an animated presentation of the game ...
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408