Youtube app review'ers?

BackUpAndDownBackUpAndDown Member Posts: 685
edited November -1 in Business and Marketing Theory
Hey, I'm trying to come up with more ways I can advertise my new app and I was wondering if it would be worth sending some promo codes to some people on youtube who make videos of app reviews.

If you think this is a good idea could anyone suggest some youtube channels that get a lot of views and who may be interested? Thanks.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tadpole-rescue/id439658986?mt=8&ls=1

Comments

• xyloFUNxyloFUN Member Posts: 1,593
    hey my fellow american,

generally, you would want to make a youtube video and provide a link to that video on the app store description as well as on your web site where you provide support for the app.

xMAN
    ------------------------
    got a domain for sale?
  • BackUpAndDownBackUpAndDown Member Posts: 685
    xyloFUN said:
    hey my fellow american,

generally, you would want to make a youtube video and provide a link to that video on the app store description as well as on your web site where you provide support for the app.

xMAN
    ------------------------
    got a domain for sale?

Hey,

I agree and I am currently working on making a "trailer" of the gameplay but I thought it would be more effective if someone that already has a large fan base uploaded a video as well. This is my first full game so I'm still new to this and am still figuring out whats the best marketing strategies.
    The "best" marketing strategy involves a few blonds, a tour bus, boxes of stickers, pens, posters, loudspeakers, a band and a semi manageable small scandal that will be picked up by the local news but doesn't generate a law suite against you :)
  • BackUpAndDownBackUpAndDown Member Posts: 685
    xyloFUN said:
    The "best" marketing strategy involves a few blonds, a tour bus, boxes of stickers, pens, posters, loudspeakers, a band and a semi manageable small scandal that will be picked up by the local news but doesn't generate a law suite against you :)

lol Thats awesome. Are you speaking from experience? =P
    BackUpAndDown said:
    lol Thats awesome. Are you speaking from experience? =P

Experience?

It's more like "wishful thinking" ;-) LOL
  • FranzKellerFranzKeller Member Posts: 517
    yes, definitely make a video of your own on YT. It's a basically manditory step of game promotion IMO.