Looking for Artist

NMansellNMansell Member Posts: 143
Hi,

I don't know whether this is the correct method to do this, but I am totally new to Mac and have joined the Developer Program recently. I am getting to grips with Game Salad and even though I come from a programming background, have decided that I am utterly useless at graphics. So.. I am looking for help for creating backgrounds and sprites for my iphone/ipad apps/games. I am looking at recreating a lot of C64/Amiga/GW Games and want to give them a modern feel (gfx-wise). is there anyway out there who would like to produce some graohics for me for these games/apps, be it you take a share or donate whilst I 'learn' then I would be very very grateful.

Thanks,

Neil

Comments

• liljamojamoliljamojamo Member Posts: 54
    Will I get paid?
  • kapserkapser Member Posts: 458
    I'm a bit busy on a current game so I can't help right now, and I'm not the best artist out there, but consider me as a last ressource if you can't find anyone. I'm not exactly a graphist so contact me if you're not looking for professionnal looking stuff (I'm not so bad though). Also, I'm only interrested if I think it's a good game.

A few stuff that I would like to know/could bring us interrest.

Are you remaking those games exactly or taking inspiration/tweaking?
    If not an exact clone, do I get my imput on the gameplay?
    What games do you plan to remake?
  • qewrqewr Member Posts: 54
    Hey there, I'd be happy to work with you, I'm in highschool and currently taking a Graphics Designing Class, respond if you're interested
  • NMansellNMansell Member Posts: 143
    i have sent you a PM mate :)
  • kietzkietz Member Posts: 49
    I have been working as a freelance artist making some images and animations for games. You can check out my blog
    stefangallery.blogspot.com
    I would gladly take a commission if its not too elaborate because i do have other work going on right now. You can also see more of my work at
    kietz.deviantart.com
    Basically I am remaking some older C64 games I enjoyed playing as a kid.. the first being Purple Turles, so need sprites/gfx to match the following;

Obviously with updated HD graphics, as I want to primarily be using the iPad for this but will also develop on the iPhone using GS.

Thanks.
    Can you help? please
    anyone please?!
    man that's perfect - just what the look i was going for... can you help more please, i would really appreciate it.
    any more luck on the images front - i want to begin to putting my game together (testing new code, etc using the nice gfx rather than blocks :))