Good use of promo code?

scorelessmusicscorelessmusic Member Posts: 565
Here is a possibly good way to dispense of your promo codes:

http://iphoneapp-promocodes.com/

Comments

• gregr209gregr209 Member Posts: 441
    Hmmmmm interesting. But I can't even get people on this site to use my codes. I think I still have 2 outstanding. I hate seeing them go to waste.
  • HunnenkoenigHunnenkoenig Member Posts: 1,173
    Did you read the FAQ?
    Did you read the terms of use?

I use Promo Dispenser for all my paid apps and I got really good results.

My last app is Tap-Tap Boat Race Pro. 20+ codes were taken within a few days.

1. You have to have a good app. Users are chosy even if it is a free app. On Promo Dispenser they don't like boob apps.

2. Don't rely only on promo dispenser's users! Advertise your game on other sites linking to promo dispenser. There is a "share this app" under your game's title. Use it! People will come from facebook, twitter etc. There are over 100 such platforms with a single button, where you can link to your codes.

3. Don't expect your codes taken in minutes. Users on promo dispenser can take one code every 24 hours, exactly for this reason, so codes don't get taken within minutse, just for having it and never writing about it.

Use it as a tool, not as a website. Manage your codes from there, because you can track them and you get reviews for sure.

I am very happy with promo dispenser so far and it made my apps looking good on iTunes.