Iads?

FloridaGamesFloridaGames Member Posts: 328
how much do you get paid every time someone clicks on one of your iads?

Comments

• jb15jb15 Member Posts: 602
    While I'm not an expert (far from it), I believe it changes pretty much constantly. I've seen (on online forums) developers mention anywhere .03 to .30. I too would like an answer, even just an estimate or example, to know whether to consider offering a free game with iAds (or if I'd get less revenue that way).
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Its different for every ad and app.

Apple bases it on a lot of things. But basically. the only way to make a reasonable amount of money with iAds is to have 1000's of downloads steadily every single day for as long as possible.

___________________________________________________________________________________
    TEMPLATES AND PROJECT HELP BY TENRDRMER. CLICK HERE!!!

AppSolute Entertainment on Facebook
    AppSolute Entertainment on iTunes
    tenrdrmer said:
    Its different for every ad and app.

Apple bases it on a lot of things. But basically. the only way to make a reasonable amount of money with iAds is to have 1000's of downloads steadily every single day for as long as possible.

THANK YOU tenrdrmer for giving us (even just me!) an actual number to go by. I keep wondering--how may downloads do I need to make $ with iAds. Now I have at least an idea. Finally... :) (I've been googling that past couple days, nothing.)
  • mangaroomangaroo Member Posts: 419
    well "reasonable" can vary too so you got half the info!
    mangaroo said:
    well "reasonable" can vary too so you got half the info!

True...very true.

At least I know I've got to have at least a couple hundred downloads a day before I even consider it. Then again...can either of you (or anyone at all) shed more light on the subject? I'm glad of what I know now, but...