What graphics software do you use for your art, graphics etc…

liamoliamo Member Posts: 191
I guess the title says it all :)

Comments

• 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    This has been asked many times.I use every software available in my armory to get the desired results.Be it photoshop,Illustrator,sketchbook pro,3ds max,blender and after effects.
  • FjantIncFjantInc Member Posts: 115
    3ds Max, Cinema 4D, Photoshop and looking into Modo now. It's really cheap considering what you get. I'm evaluating it at work right now, so it'll be really exciting to see what one can do with it. So far I'm rather impressed.
  • old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    A mix of the above but with Flash, Pencil, and DoInk (on ipad) thrown in. And using a Wacom Tablet.

Hope that helps

Kipper
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    I dont have a wacom and i really miss it when i draw characters.I think intuos is the way to go.I will go for the intuos the large one when i have the money.
  • dshoedshoe Member Posts: 62
    For anyone who has used illustrator please check out my post http://gamesalad.com/forums/topic.php?id=25255
  • InLikeFlynnInLikeFlynn Member Posts: 171
    I mostly use GIMP, inkscape and artrage for ipad.

@oldKipper: I saw doink on the app store, but there were a lot of animation apps to choose from. Have you tried any of the others?
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    If you want something free
    GIMP
    Sumo paint
    and inkscape

are the best to go

If you want to pay Adobe illustrator and Adobe photoshop are probably the best out there. If you are a student, you can get a student version which gives you a HUGE discount for the same software