Anyone having issues uploading to GS for publishing tonight?

BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
One of the minor things I was worried about when purchasing a license for GS was what would happen if the site is currently down or not accepting uploads. Especially if you're in a time crunch or want to submit an update, or just want to test something that can only be done on the device (i.e. accelerometer, multitouch).

It seems to be going right now, but it's hella slow. Hopefully someone at GG can take a closer look. I have a lot of bandwidth on my end, so I don't think it's me.

Thanks.

Comments

• scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    been working for me
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    Well, it looks like the homepage is down for the count, as well as the web games. I'm also unable to see any of my projects when trying to publish. Oh well, guess I have to cut early tonight...

Unless he's posting an UPDATE! One can wish... I have full system freezes when building my game, along with the memory leak that everyone else is experiencing. Does anyone else have a full-on lockup when starting their game up in the editor?

I physically have to power down my iMac and restart. Very frustrating, especially when you forget once to save at that point.