question about gamesalad.com?

iWiniWin Member Posts: 334
hey guys, does anyone know how you add your game on to iphone games section under games tab in gamesalad.com, or does it do it automatically once you publish your game on iphone. thankssss

Comments

• gameviccigamevicci Member, PRO Posts: 306
    Good answer, anyone can help?
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    I'm constantly developing and publishing games on iPhone and the work does not show up publicly or automatically. I'd be interested to know how this gets posted on the site, too.

If I'm not mistaken, clicking GameSalad.com instead of iPhone when attempting to publish will put your game publicly in the Web Games section?
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Somewhat related...

I noticed when i go to gamesalad.com on my iphone it takes me right to a sort of "game salad app store" for the iphone.

Kinda cool.

Im hoping it has the same effect on others as it did me.

While i was there i couldnt help but purchase a few apps from GSers.
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Hey,

When you click the orange arrow in GameSalad Creator, you have the option to publish to gamesalad.com or to the iPhone.

Publishing to gamesalad.com will put your game into the web games section. It will also appear in the Shared Games section of the GameSalad Creator on your desktop. You have the option to make your game a template that others can use (which I do for my demos).

To appear in the iPhone games section of the website, people over at gamesalad have to manually add your game. They do it every week or so. When your game hits the app store, announce your game on this forum. There is also a blog section of the website. Your app will appear there as well.

On the iPhone, when you go to gamesalad.com, you are taken to a special iPhone version of the site. They have links to people's games there. These are added by gamesalad staff as well.

@TinyMonster: Thanks for supporting GSers!