How many People are going to take part in TOTB3 ?

StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
edited November -1 in Conferences and Events
Quick simple poll...

To try and find out how many people are thinking of taking part in the Think Outside the Box Competition which starts tomorrow. (Theme announced tomorrow around 7.30am (GMT)

For more info check out:
www.stormystudio.com/totb3.html

Comments

• cbtcbt Member Posts: 644
    Wow, 8 possible contestants even now. Gonna be competitive this time! ;)
  • DhondonDhondon Member Posts: 717
    I'll probably going to take part this time (regret that I didn't the last time) . I think the Think Outside the Box Competition is a really great initiative for the GS community. Shifts the focus to creativity and fun:)
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Member Posts: 3,186
    no
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    12 potential contestants already (after 2 hours of polling)...it could get busy...
  • JoshuaBenoitJoshuaBenoit Member Posts: 24
    Im looking forward to putting the limited knowledge and skills I have picked up to good use. Bring on the competition!
  • HachikoHachiko Member Posts: 330
    I voted maybe (: not for the theme, but for the time :D, can't wait for those holidays, lol. Hope to make it, though.
  • SlickZeroSlickZero Houston, TexasMember, Sous Chef Posts: 2,870
    Seriously considering, but not decided yet
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    I will most likely be able to attend

Cheers, Weswog
  • osalzanoosalzano Member, PRO Posts: 136
    Depends on the theme...
    (But I have to confess, I'm anxious to know it! lol)
  • OaklandasfanOaklandasfan Member Posts: 213
    Definitely in! I have an idea that could apply to all themes, just the art will make the difference.
  • CaniohCanioh Member Posts: 200
    I will deffo take part in this one, hope the theme will be good! :D
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    I will most likely be in the competition, but I will be out nearly a week of it.(going out of town for 4th of july(american holiday)) so once the theme is announced I will jump right on it and start.
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    I really want to participate, but it all depends on weather or not I get my latest app submitted to Apple by the end of the day. If that happens, I will be sure to participate in this one!

- Alex
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Target Practice Template
    Custom Soundtracks and Sound Effects For Sale
    Vertical/Horizontal Level Select Template
    Mac Mini For SALE!!!
  • azavegaazavega Member Posts: 362
    I really want to take part on it but dont know if I gonna have the time...anyways be looking tomorrow for the theme...
    26 potential contenders.... Eeeeek!
  • expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    This is great! This one is gonna be huge!
  • JeffreyShimaneJeffreyShimane Member Posts: 372
    Looking forward to it!

- Jeff
    33 potential contestants... its gonna be busy...
  • SynstealSynsteal Member Posts: 32
    You know what? Why not I'll try. I'll start a project. Will I finish? Who knows
  • JamwithnoJamwithno Member Posts: 312
    I am going to. I can't wait I even may wake up at 7:30 my time which is 1:30.
  • BlazingApplicationsBlazingApplications Member Posts: 340
    I will be joining as well
    awesome.... @Jamwithno... I had better do my best to be on time posting the theme then...

I've written it out already in 'TextEdit' I just need to paste it in to a new forum message, and load up my updated page for the www.stormystudio.com/totb3.com

Potential Blog idea:
    Thinking I might start a blog on my site too, giving a developer of the day 'Shout out'. (pointing out any cool graphics, videos that get posted, fun game ideas or funny comments, conversations going on about the contest...)
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    stormystudio said:
    awesome.... @Jamwithno... I had better do my best to be on time posting the theme then...

I've written it out already in 'TextEdit' I just need to paste it in to a new forum message, and load up my updated page for the www.stormystudio.com/totb3.com

Potential Blog idea:
    Thinking I might start a blog on my site too, giving a developer of the day 'Shout out'. (pointing out any cool graphics, videos that get posted, fun game ideas or funny comments, conversations going on about the contest...)

that blog idea might be cool. do it! it couldn't hurt!
  • osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    I just submitted my latest app to Apple, which means I plan on participating Stormy...if the theme is good :)

- Alex
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Target Practice Template
    Custom Soundtracks and Sound Effects For Sale
    Vertical/Horizontal Level Select Template
    Mac Mini For SALE!!!
  • okimokiokimoki Member Posts: 159
    I sure hope i'll find the time for it!!! :) Previous one really got me motivated.. Right after the end of the competition i got a new baby boy and now im quite busy with a family and a job, but i would really like to participate! ;)
  • kapserkapser Member Posts: 458
    Looks like we might see quite a few games, it might be interresting :)
  • SnowAppleMintSnowAppleMint Member Posts: 23
    Can't wait to see what everyone creates
  • 8BitAvrin8BitAvrin Member, PRO Posts: 368
    I'm like 75% done with my current game, but if the theme is intriguing to me then I will put it on hold and jump in this. However I do have a full time job, infant, wife and etc so hopefully I'll be able to find sometime within the three weeks if I do join.

WebsiteTwitter ∞ My apps are available on: Apple iOS App StoreGoogle Play App StoreAmazon App Store

• OaklandasfanOaklandasfan Member Posts: 213
    Wow, over 40 may be in the competition. This is gonna be bigger than I thought!
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    About 6 hours left to the theme is announced :)

Cheers, Weswog