wouter's TOTB3

wouterwouter Member Posts: 174
edited November -1 in Conferences and Events
Here's my TOTB3 post.
I will update this post (first make a prototype:P)

good luck all, may the best wouter win:-dp xD

cheers;)

Comments

• wouterwouter Member Posts: 174
    oh crap i have to animate... (never done that before xD)
    if the animation is done and the institutions (balance of the game) is good, i will make a video of the prototype;) (i hope today or tomorrow...)

wouter
    the prototype video will released if the animation problem (see forum...xD) is fixed...

made a big start of an amazing soundtrack!!! be-a-utiful!!! (is there a best music prize^^ :P)

wouter
    ok first video log:

animation suck (only lost to much time with it so i will let this as it is).
    the dolphin animation is self made (and ugly xD), the ocean background is just an example from internet;)

the game:

you are a dolphin, the dolphin make sinus movements and if you touch the screen the dolphin moves in the direction of where it already moved to (only higher), so if the sinus is going down and you press then the dolphin goes further down;)
    the brown blocks in the beginning are fishnets, if you hit them you're dead. There are also coints and stars to collect, and there will come a shark!

the music is self made!!! it's beautiful isn't it?:D (i follow composer lessons by an (ex)music teacher of me;) )

this is my first game salad game so don't expect something^^

do you like it??:P

wouter
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    interesting idea...all very surreal with the music and background... Sounds like the classic gameplay idea would work. good luck getting the movement working well...look forward to seeing a shark...
    @stormystudio
    thanks;) the movement is now a bit smoother only it will be a point of critic;) (changed the up and down frames when touch is pressed) (only lost already too much time with it so i will let it for now as it is (if i have time over at the end...;)