Weswog's TOTB3 Thread

WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
edited November -1 in Conferences and Events
I will post here about my progress my project idea I have for the TOTB3

Log 1: Finished brainstorming and nearly ready to start project

Cheers, Weswog

Comments

• WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    Log 2: Came up with the name but will announce that at a later date (really good name) getting ready to start working on this game :)

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 3: Got some very interesting music and have started the game

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 4: Here is my idea you play as a translucent character that is in a deep abyss exploring the wonders of the ocean and you have to dodge things while collecting others in a nice fashion I will also add a few twists

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 5: Finished the menu will be giving an image/video soon. I have made my game into one scene so we will see how that goes

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 6: To keep my thread from being really boring here is the main screen I did for now

Cheers, Weswog
  • jobonoobdudejobonoobdude Member Posts: 152
    wow, I'm surprised that no one has responded to this, but Weswog, i really like that idea. A dark place you have to explore. Good stuff, keep it up

-Jobo
    Thanks I am hoping this will work out :)

Cheers, Weswog
  • goliathgoliath Member Posts: 1,440
    Keep us updated Wes. Good start so far.
    Thanks

Log 7: I finished the controls for the actor and got it working pretty well

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 8: Powerups are working well and I have fixed a few issues :)

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 9: Just got the art and I cant wait to show you them :)

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 10:
    Here is a video of my main character :) Hope you like it!

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 10: Got a lot done today hopefully I just have to do some changes create better gameplay and it will be ready for the competition :)
    Also I have the art for all the characters and the background is completely finished and I am going to redo the menu with a new font

Cheers, Weswog
    Thanks I will be uploading some more stuff to show.

Log 11: I am working on the tutorial and hopefully I can finish it today. Another great thing that happened today is I took out 5 mb of memory in my game so now I am back under the 20mb limit with about 5 mb to spare :)

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 12: Its been a while since I posted so, so far I have nearly finished the tutorial just need to add a few more things and it will be done. The boss battle will be getting done as soon as I can get everything situated then I will be working on a new mode for the game that shouldn't take long and add a lot more re-playability. I also might show a video today of all the characters and what they do. So thats whats happening and hopefully I can get it done this weekend :)

Cheers, Weswog
    Log 13: I am almost there! I am so close to finishing everything, I have all the art in place and done, the music is integrated in the app, and I finished the 2 modes in the game. All I have to do is the boss battle which I have an idea of what I want to do :) I will hopefully post the video a day before the deadline or later.

Cheers, Weswog