TOTB3-applealltheway

XLWolfyXLWolfy Member Posts: 67
edited November -1 in Conferences and Events
start

Comments

• XLWolfyXLWolfy Member Posts: 67
    skeching fish
    My game is gonna be about a fish returning to the ocean after 5 years in a tank. But he soon finds out the ocean was changed by a villan named Orgon. Orgon traped all the real stuff and made machine copies of them...turning everything into a robot. Poseidon gives you powers to overcome and change the ocean back to normal.
  • outasiteoutasite Member Posts: 417
    Favorite storyline so far! Nemo meets Idiocracy
    outasite said:
    Favorite storyline so far! Nemo meets Idiocracy

Thanks alot!
    DESTROY ORGON!!!(hes probally gonna be a octopus)
    finished sketching main fish, mechanical sharks, fake seaweed, a Parana and some other leaf like things.
    Hah nice! I haven't started prototyping or sketching yet. I don't even have a thread. Still brewing the pot. Looks like you are under way though. Good Luck.
    outasite said:
    Hah nice! I haven't started prototyping or sketching yet. I don't even have a thread. Still brewing the pot. Looks like you are under way though. Good Luck.

will post sketch page...(sharpied) please give suggestions
  • 8BitAvrin8BitAvrin Member, PRO Posts: 368
    I'm a sucker for Greek mythology so yea I'm liking this so far!

WebsiteTwitter ∞ My apps are available on: Apple iOS App StoreGoogle Play App StoreAmazon App Store

FutureNewbApps said:
    I'm a sucker for Greek mythology so yea I'm liking this so far!

Have u read Percy Jackson And The Olympians? That is why im so into greek mythology too! (The movie director messed it up)
    srry dont have time to put on photobucket...SWee it later then
    fixing up sound EFX and music
    Photobucket
    srry...didn't get the chance to change image orientation
    PHOTOSHOPS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!
    gimme more charactor/item ideas to fill the ocean scene!
    I watched Percy as a movie first. Then read the books. Loved both incredibly, but agree with the botching of the book with the movie.

Ocean Items:
    Star Fish
    Crabs
    Plantin
    Sun Rays
    Coral
    Clown Fish
    Sea Horses
    Rocks
    Sea Weed
    -Google search sea stuff or something hah.

Art:
    The shark appears to be metallic as planed, but the octopus thing-y, not so much. I'd do its tentacles more like Doc Oc from Spiderman.
    outasite said:
    I watched Percy as a movie first. Then read the books. Loved both incredibly, but agree with the botching of the book with the movie.

Ocean Items:
    Star Fish
    Crabs
    Plantin
    Sun Rays
    Coral
    Clown Fish
    Sea Horses
    Rocks
    Sea Weed
    -Google search sea stuff or something hah.

Art:
    The shark appears to be metallic as planed, but the octopus thing-y, not so much. I'd do its tentacles more like Doc Oc from Spiderman.

Thanks for looking!...( by the way the thing was not ment to be a octopus is was like an underwater grassy thingy i found in google (not seaweed tho) What about the tiny Parana? (i will make it look vicious when it bites) Also what about the fish (the one with no screws)
    Sorry I don't mean to botch your artwork up. I know they are rough sketches and it is MORE then I have so...

Artwork:
    For the fishes eyes, I would give them all "brows" Unless their eyes are going to pop out like marbles. The perinea, I like but something about it I don't. Maybe its the lack of ferociousness, but you said you would edit that. The big fish I like (really like the lip)

I think I have a new Signature for the competition.

Disclaimer: Any comments on artwork, story lines, sounds, effects, or gameplay are in no way meant to
    outasite said:
    Sorry I don't mean to botch your artwork up. I know they are rough sketches and it is MORE then I have so...

Artwork:
    For the fishes eyes, I would give them all "brows" Unless their eyes are going to pop out like marbles. The perinea, I like but something about it I don't. Maybe its the lack of ferociousness, but you said you would edit that. The big fish I like (really like the lip)

I think I have a new Signature for the competition.

Disclaimer: Any comments on artwork, story lines, sounds, effects, or gameplay are in no way meant to

thx for commenting i will get to it now!! (now photoshop better not make me mad) PS are the shark and big fish (Player) ok to leave like that?(coloured of course) or should i change them?
  • old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    I really like your line drawings as they are and think that if you did the game in only black and White it would look really cool. The fish look a bit like drawings from Edward Lear. Of course go your own way but just thought I would say. Good luck.

Kipper

http://www.vandaprints.com/image/375336/the-letter-w-by-edward-lear
    old_kipper said:
    I really like your line drawings as they are and think that if you did the game in only black and White it would look really cool. The fish look a bit like drawings from Edward Lear. Of course go your own way but just thought I would say. Good luck.

Kipper

http://www.vandaprints.com/image/375336/the-letter-w-by-edward-lear

Thanks! and will consider black and white
    Need some help with water effects!!!
    working on water animations
    change of plan!!! ima do this:

Poseidon loses his trident and the ocean is being manipulated by Oceanus the titan of the sea. Help Poseidon find the pieces of his trident and bring it to his palace. Watch out! Oceanus has placed plenty of obstacles and monsters to make sure Poseidon will never get his trident!!!
    if a Sous Chef sees this please close it since my idea changed (again) i wanna start a new thread.
  • 8BitAvrin8BitAvrin Member, PRO Posts: 368
    Applealltheway said:
    Have u read Percy Jackson And The Olympians? That is why im so into greek mythology too! (The movie director messed it up)

No I actually haven't. I've just been interested in Greek myth for a while, maybe its in my blood, ha. Your new idea sounds good, glad to see you're still going with Poseidon and etc. Also glad to see I'm not the only one who just totally changed their idea, ha. Good luck!

WebsiteTwitter ∞ My apps are available on: Apple iOS App StoreGoogle Play App StoreAmazon App Store

• OaklandasfanOaklandasfan Member Posts: 213
    You don't have to start a new thread, just keep on writing on this one.