TOTB3-Jobonoobdude

jobonoobdudejobonoobdude Member Posts: 152
edited November -1 in Conferences and Events
Ello again to you all. As most of you know I did this last time and thought it was great, so obviously, count me into this one! The theme "the Ocean" intrigued me, that's pretty broad, but I guess it isnt any bigger than TOTB2's "winter"(or whatever it was) Anyway, I live in NM, so the theme was announced at about 1:30 this morning, so I missed about 8 hours of thinking time. Then I had to go to a car wash and movie shoot, and long story short I just got home (7:30) But that gave me alot of time to think it over, and I now have an idea.

So anyway, this is just to save my spot.

may the best man win!

Comments

• icanmakeicanmake Member Posts: 466
    i keep seeing posts about TOTB2 but dont know what it is. im assuming it is a contest. could someone please give me the link =)
  • JamwithnoJamwithno Member Posts: 312
    Bro do good!
  • jobonoobdudejobonoobdude Member Posts: 152
    really wired post somehow

i is confused
    Ok guys, first real post...

So I'm sure you've all played this game...

http://www.nitrome.com/games/rubbletrouble/

which pwns btw, but just in case you haven't, the goal is to destroy buildings with the recourses you have and make enough money, while not hitting people/ other buildings. So I was thinkin, wouldn't it be cool if you had to destroy offshore oil rigs? Now that everyone hates BP, who wouldn't wanna destroy some of there rigs out in the ocean, right? So, now I finally have a concept, now to get to work!

-Jobo
  • JeffreyShimaneJeffreyShimane Member Posts: 372
    I hope you cap the oil deposit the oil rig is drilling into before the oil rig is destroyed or all the oil will leak out and kill all the ocean life in the surrounding area. :(

- Jeff
    JeffreyShimane said:
    I hope you cap the oil deposit the oil rig is drilling into before the oil rig is destroyed or all the oil will leak out and kill all the ocean life in the surrounding area. :(

- Jeff

lol bro,
    just when I posted that I thought of that exact same thing! Well maybe that will be the challenge, destroy the rig without the oil spilling out. hmm...

back to work!
  • JamwithnoJamwithno Member Posts: 312
    Hey guys,

Wow its been a long time. For the past few days I've been watching all the progress of TOTB3, and for a while I thought I would drop out. My whole "blow up the oil rig therefore making an even bigger mess" idea didn't go over so well in my head. So without telling anyone, I dropped out, in my mind. But not for long! I finally got off my lazy butt and actually got some juices flowing, and have a new idea! You are a submarine pod thingy (I don't know what you would call it) looking for treasure. The goal is to collect as many coins (or treasure chests, I'm not sure) and get to the finish. Not much going yet as far as artwork, but I have a pretty staple gameplay goin'. Hope to post a video soon!

Jobo out!

*Sonar beeps and hatch closes, something descends into the deep*