OkiMoki - TOTB3

okimokiokimoki Member Posts: 159
edited November -1 in Conferences and Events

Here's an image to get my progress started.. i probably wont do much more than few concept images, and even for that im not sure where it would head, but i would like to make a deeeeeeep underwater survival game.. your a scuba diver lost in the deep sea.. find your way up and survive the hordes of zombie fishes, snails, tentacles..
..something like that.. :)
Too bad i don't have time for this :/

Comments

• StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    once again.. your concept images are stunning... shame you don't have much time to take part...
  • okimokiokimoki Member Posts: 159
    Toxic maneating snail..
  • creativeappscreativeapps Member Posts: 1,770
    once again awesome graphics and concept. I am searching your penguin game but not able to find. I really want to play. Please send me itunes link. Thanks
    @ creativeapps: unfortunately i haven't finish Killer Robot Penguins (yet).. I got a new baby and i have to put everything else on hold for a while.. that (and some other project waiting..) is why i wont finish this one either, not more than a few concepts anyway..
  • GnomerGnomer Member Posts: 292
    Okimoki , how do you give the snail the 'jelly' look?

I love your art BTW :)
  • XLWolfyXLWolfy Member Posts: 67
    okimoki said:

Here's an image to get my progress started.. i probably wont do much more than few concept images, and even for that im not sure where it would head, but i would like to make a deeeeeeep underwater survival game.. your a scuba diver lost in the deep sea.. find your way up and survive the hordes of zombie fishes, snails, tentacles..
    ..something like that.. :)
    Too bad i don't have time for this :/

What graphics program did u use? These grapgics are AMAZING!!!
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    Applealltheway said:

He most likely uses photoshop to paint.
  • kapserkapser Member Posts: 458
    This snail is so freaking awesome
    okimoki said:
    @ creativeapps: unfortunately i haven't finish Killer Robot Penguins (yet).. I got a new baby and i have to put everything else on hold for a while.. that (and some other project waiting..) is why i wont finish this one either, not more than a few concepts anyway..

Oh Good congratulation on the arrival of your baby girl/boy. I understood situation of newly father..:) Its ok let me know when ever you launch time game. I love to play.
    Gnomer said:
    Okimoki , how do you give the snail the 'jelly' look?

I love your art BTW :)

Thanks.. Jelly look - i painted some stuff, like the shell underneath so it can be seen trough, then there is just some shininess.. and the shadow on the bottom part that can be seen trough..
    Applealltheway said:

I use Photoshop.. and Wacom..
  • GnomerGnomer Member Posts: 292
  • RiffelRiffel Member Posts: 1,272
    Hi Okimoki, congrats for your new best creation! (the baby)
    Oh the concepts are amazing!
    Thanks Riffel.. are you competing? your graphics are always nice ;) I like Clay moon!
  • JamieOneilJamieOneil Member Posts: 877
    okimoki said:
    Toxic maneating snail..

i LOVE THIS GRAPHIC! :D
    -Facebook
    hey where are you? seems like you are busy in life. I really want to see your TOTB3 game.
  • outasiteoutasite Member Posts: 417
    He busy being a dad. Its takes quite a big chuck out of your time in the day.
    Amazing concepts though okimoki.