TOTB3-The Wave Familys Vacation

kinifikinifi Member Posts: 16
edited November -1 in Conferences and Events
This will be the thread for my game about a family of waves that are sick of doing what Poseidon tells them to do! So the family heads out for a vacation to have some family fun by ruining weddings at the beach, picnics,romantic dinners, family photos, and their favorite of all knocking coconuts off of trees to spread their chaos inland!

Comments

• kinifikinifi Member Posts: 16
    I worked on my game for almost two days straight and I've gotten the basics down.

Gameplay: The point of the game is to reduce the amount of tourists and their objects down to none before the trash and tourist overwhelm the beach. You are in control of two different parts of the game.
    1. Placing wave's and creatures that damage the trash and tourists.
    2. placing the blocks on the left and right side in groups of two with their same color to gain resources.
    3. Resources can be spent to place down more creatures and waves to help you in the battle.

This game is made for the iphone/ipod touch so I made the puzzle columns on the left and right hand side so you can do this with your thumbs quickly and not have to worry about tapping with any other fingers.

I wanted to make this game playable with only your thumbs and it worked out great so far!

Here is a video of the basic gameplay.

NOTE: This is not what the graphics, and gameplay will be like for the finished game. This is just a very pre-alpha version and some gameplay elements do not work or are a work in progress. Thank you :)

• kinifikinifi Member Posts: 16
    Also I have my first build on TestFlight so if anyone wants to see what its like let me know.