Looking to collaborate with coder

billpaternobillpaterno Member Posts: 26
Hello all

I am posting to see if there is a coder who would be interested in working with me on a game.

My name is Bill. I am 33 years old and I am a 2D artist/animator. I do mostly motion graphics for video (I work for an ad agency). I have been playing with GS for almost 2 years on and off so I understand the basics but I am not really efficient nor do I really enjoy the coding process. Ideally I would like to work with someone that is kind of the polar opposite of my talents/strengths and produce a marketable game with profit being split 50/50. To keep things short, here is a list of what I can bring to the table:

Artwork/design. I have a ton of experience in Photoshop. Illustrator, Flash and advanced skills in After Effects. I also can do some 3D modeling in Cinema 4d.

Marketing...especially video teasers. I basically make a living doing that sort of thing :) I also have access to quite a few resources including sound, voiceover and music design (I used to manage a post-production team). Additionally, I have some opportunities through the volunteer work I have done in home console and arcade emulation software that could possibly translate into sales.

Time...around 15 hours a week or even more depending on my schedule.

Passion. I enjoy games...been playing them for 28 years :) Would love to make a game that I enjoy and that makes some money.

If anyone is interested, you can email me directly at billpaterno@live.com

Thanks,
Bill

Comments

• 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    Dont you have any examples or website to show your work.How will others believe you.
    They need some proof of your work.And more better you post it here you will have much more attraction.
  • youngster9youngster9 Member Posts: 326
    3d10 you have been on every job offering forum post and have been criticizing the person offering the job. Is that all you do. It is pretty annoying.
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
  • ORBZORBZ Member Posts: 1,304
    please behave, children.
  • DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    ORBZ said:
    please behave, children.

Nice to see you around the forums again! Hope everything's going well with your projects, your tutorials and demo's have been great for me :D

Cheers.
  • perfectanswerperfectanswer PRO Posts: 121
    @bill: send you a mail