Drawn Blood in the App Store! Free promos!

butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Link to the game coming tomorrow when officially released :)

Drawn Blood is a sidescrolling shootemup I made over the last few weeks while trying to finish up some other projects.

The release date is tomorrow, but the promos will still work, and are posted below.

The art style is hand drawn, and the art style was intended as if a kid drew it up so it has a messy sort of chaotic feel.

it is however a bloody, violent game with a female heroine who shoots up the forest looking for her missing twin sis :)

She comes armed with a handgun, and can also pick up a shotgun along the way.

I focused on trying to make the sound effects eerie, and haunting, and it adds to the ambience of the game.

There are 5 levels in total, so the game is short, but I intend to add up to 5 more levels.

This app may eventually be free, but it's .99c to start out :)

Here's some free promos! Enjoy!

The release date is scheduled for tomorrow, but the promos will still work, and you can download the game and redeem the codes

Please post which promo you took, and if you have time I'd appreciate a review, Thanks!

6FTFMT7WRAKE
WJ63KATHJ4X3
474466JJ9XW6
LY7JP9MLWYA6
ARAF7AY96RMA
YEEAE33LXT6K
XKNYRRMNY4P9

(I also intend to change the font so it can be seen better, already working on an update)

Comments

• quantumsheepquantumsheep Member Posts: 8,188
    Spooky!

I used YEEAE33LXT6K - will leave you 5 stars as I really liked the style.

To quote Twin Peaks - "The owls are not what they seem!"

Nice one mate!

QS :)

Dr. Sam Beckett never returned home...
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantum_Sheep
    Web: https://quantumsheep.itch.io

• scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    WJ63KATHJ4X3 was used

I used 6FTFMT7WRAKE. looking forward to playing it.
  • CrazybreadmanCrazybreadman Member Posts: 674
    Sounds bloody fun! I used 474466JJ9XW6
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    lol have a bloody good time mates!

I'm thinking of just making the app free, but I'll see how it does, was just a quickee fun app
    how long was it in review? I just released Traffic Ninja and it's been in review today.
    It only took about a day! I submitted it on Sunday night, so I don't count Sundays, it went into review this morning at 830am, and was accepted around 6pm

Super fast! Expect yours to be accepted by tomorrow!
  • JGary321JGary321 Member Posts: 1,246
    XKNYRRMNY4P9

Will review =)
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    I grabbed ARAF7AY96RMA for now, but I won't be able to play it for at least a day, as I'm in crunch mode for my first Macworld submission.
    I noticed a major glitch after level 5 where she has no movement.... and am fixing it now, I had the game tested so this sucks! I can't believe this was missed, But hopefully with the speed of updates, I'll have it fixed no later than Thursday:)

Thanks Tshirt!

Thanks JGary, I found a glitch and I'm fixing it STAT :)
  • EastboundEastbound Member, BASIC Posts: 1,074
    Haha it's kinda scary with the sound on :p

All of the promos were taken so I bought it. Pretty fun game! I don't know if it was said but I was still able to shoot without ammo.

Maybe you should make enemies come from the left sometimes, too. I found myself sprinting through the game!
    Thanks for the feedback Eastbound, I'm definitely going to add to the difficulty, I made the handgun unlimited in ammo, but the shotgun only 20 shells, might change that, and the difficulty of the enemies, adding more levels too, I think this game will have to be over the 10mb limit, it was very difficult to stay under that :)
    http://appshopper.com/link/drawn-blood

Drawn Blood is officially out today!

Me thinks some reviews are in order.... :) wink, wink

I'll post up more promo codes tomorrow!
    I posted one for ya! Hope it does well ;)
    Thanks Crazybreadman! Appreciate it! I'll post a review up for your game too, I played it and it's fun!
  • firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    Just bought the game and left a review! Good job!
    Thanks guys for all the reviews! Really appreciate it!