Artist looking to team up with developer

jazappjazapp Member Posts: 10
Hello!

I am a graphic artist/gesigner looking to team up with a developer.

I have experience from commercial mobile game development from past but now I´m looking for some indie development fun. I have a couple of projects in my drawer (some of them with most graphic and design assets ready) and I guess it would be a pitty not to put them to some use.

Most of the games are simple arcades but I am looking for someone with at least decent development history who is able to finish projects and is not going to quit halfway through.

Here are some examples of my work:

If you are interested, just PM me or contact me at honzazv@seznam.cz

Of course, all profits shall be split 50:50 ;)

Comments

• RHRH Member Posts: 1,079
    Nice looking art, although it's hard to see some of them. Do you have a website? I'm sure you'll get a ton of replies as there are always threads with people looking for collaborations who don't have the art skills!
  • RodericRoderic Member Posts: 145
    Hi Jazapp, I'd be interested. Send me email to rodericv at gmail dot com.
  • youngster9youngster9 Member Posts: 326
    Hi Jazapp email me at

youngster.youngster9 at gmail.com
  • jazappjazapp Member Posts: 10
    Thanks for replies. I don't have a website because games or graphics are not what I do for living, but I can provide detailed info on my graphics and design to anyone seriously interested, including commercial releases I've participated on. But please consider this offer only if you have already published at least one title. And youngster - I might have something for you ;)