Need a Template Maker

BluSpyderBluSpyder Member Posts: 129
I'm in the progress of making a game LIKE "Traffic Rush" for iPhone/iTouch, but with many more addons and such so it won't be a clone.

If anyone can make me an almost flawless template of "Traffic Rush", we can discuss payment.

I AM NOT looking OR paying for graphics or menu systems, these can be junk, as I'm only using the code in the level. The graphics and menu layouts are up to you.

The template needs to be just like the behaviors in "Traffic Rush", so I'd appreciate you at least play the game to understand them all. This isn't too hard, in fact I've almost done it myself, but I a having issues with the Tapping to stop and Swiping to speed up behaviors. I've spent a lot of time trying to figure it out and finally decided to hire someone to help figure it out.

PM me for more information and detail on what I'm looking for, thanks.

Comments

• Guitar318Guitar318 Member, PRO Posts: 22
    sounds interesting, i could be of assistance to you. let me know the specifics. you can email me now. thanks
    guitar318
  • hman360hman360 Member Posts: 590
    I might me able to help. $10 an hour. email me at redsox360blog@gmail.com
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    good.
  • giacomopoppigiacomopoppi Member, PRO Posts: 914
    Im making a similar game right now, but with a huge difference which i won't revael just yet.

I'll be making a template of it in about a month. ;)

If you let me know the specifics I could give you a hand on a couple of things. (free)
    giacomopoppi@gmail.com

Giacomo

P.S. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to go on holiday for a week. So if you still need help send it to me as soon as possible because i don't have much time.