TOTB3 Lump Apps "Scallops"

2»

Comments

• expired_012expired_012 Member Posts: 1,802
    Its around 7:45 in gmt time. So theres just about 4 hours left.
  • LumpAppsLumpApps Member Posts: 2,881
    Thanks a lot! I didn't sleep last night and wanted to make sure its not for nothing ;)

I can do some more debugging then.
  • old_kipperold_kipper Member Posts: 1,420
    good luck mate.

29 minutes... Mine might not make it. just don't have time for linking in all the controls. Its looking pretty, but terribly simple at the moment with just one moving actor but that isn't the point.

kip
    well done mate. pm me your email if you want to see what I've been up to.

kipper...

p.s. I have a nice scene shot of the post page with 1 minute 21 seconds between your posing and stormy closing it.
    You didn't enter it? Ah, it looked so awesome.
    I almost was an hour to late I just happened to be ready and after uploading you said Stormy closed it. Oops! Lucky me.
    I am going to bed now, I have a wedding in two hours...
    Has anyone got something against these people to wed? .... Boink, ZZZzzzZZZ: Ludwig falling asleep. ;)
    artonskyblue said:
    Its around 7:45 in gmt time. So theres just about 4 hours left.

Thanks Arton, you got me confused: '3 hours ago' ;)
    Really happy to see you got it wrapped and rocking. Will download it tonight!

cheers kipper
    It will not be available yet. I have to do a lot of work on it and have been on holiday last week. Started today to make a list of what I want and how and it is a long list. ;)
    I will let you know and send you a promo when it is out. Remind me if I forget. I tend to do so. I am a pretty old one too ;)

Cheers!