Image not displaying

jbrown2177jbrown2177 Member Posts: 66
Hey, I just started using Pixen to draw my images for my actors. However, when I tried to drop my image in the game it just shows up as a white block. I can clearly see my image using Macs built-in preview, but on GameSalad it's showing up as a block. I saved it as a png. how do I get it to show the true image?

Comments

• jbrown2177jbrown2177 Member Posts: 66
    Ahhh that solved it, but how come you must first add it there? Because you can add images to the top too, right?
    Appreciate the help I will check the forums for movement now that I have my graphics. I'm trying to create a accelerometer based balance game and I'm having trouble with the tilting logic.
  • JamesZeppelinJamesZeppelin Member Posts: 1,927
    Really dig into the wiki and play with the sample games.

I would recommend trying not to just look up the stuff you are needing but rather go step by step first before you even start your game.

That will get all the basic questions answered for you and save you a lot of trouble down the line.
    Trying to develop a game basically in which an actor stands on a platform, but the whole intent of the game is to invoke balance while collecting items.