Mini Racers in App Store - Promo Codes

JamesBoucherJamesBoucher Member Posts: 433
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Mini Racers in app store.

Here is the link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mini-racers/id351075782?mt=8

Here are some codes:
3MHWARLL3YWE
E4XKJHEPWEF7
THTXTH3HY3YF
RXER9FFRJWFW
REY9KE6N7AWP

Here's a description:
Description - You get to race in the bathtub, the sandbox or even your desk.

Object - To complete three laps as fast as possible.

Options
Color - You can pick one of six colors. Colors are Gray, Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, and Pink.
Mode - Freestyle - You have the track all to yourself. What is
your best time for three laps?
Race - Compete against two other racers for first, second
or third place.
Track - Sandbox, Bathtub, and Desk.
Sound - Turns on or off sound.

Other Items
HUD (Heads Up Display)
Place - Place on the track.
Time - Your current lap(s) time.
Laps - Current lap that you're on.
End Button - Ends the game early.

Move - Tilt the device left or right to make the vehicle turn. Press the red button to give it gas. When you let off the red button, the vehicle will stop.

High Scores
Keeps your top three scores (times) for each track.

Disqualified - Stay on the path. If you go off the path too far, you will be disqualified.

Comments

• rebumprebump Member Posts: 1,058
    Used RXER9FFRJWFW.

Pretty nice. Lots of effort and detail.

Now don't laugh. I have not really tried many games out on the devices (go figure) so this was one of my first uses of accelerometer based gaming. I believe I calibrated. Do I tilt the device in the direction I want to go while pressing the red button? :-|
  • JamesBoucherJamesBoucher Member Posts: 433
    Tilt the device in the direction you want the vehicle to turn while pressing the red button. When you let go of the button then the vehicle will stop.
    Please give feedback. If I need to post more Promo Codes let me know.
    If you have taken a promo code please let me know in this post.
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    E4XKJHEPWEF7
    THTXTH3HY3YF
    3MHWARLL3YWE
    REY9KE6N7AWP

All have been used!
    If you use a code let me know. I rather give out codes to fellow GS developers.

More Codes:
    F3LKJRFXX43E
    RXPE9MYL3EAR
    N36NKHKWPERA
    AAXN4FJJJYJA
    PXW3FY6XTH6J
    If you take one of the new codes that I posted, please post it in this forum. Also if you have any feedback let me know.

Thanks.
  • BeyondtheTechBeyondtheTech Member Posts: 809
    Thanks, grabbed AAXN4FJJJYJA. Will post a review!
  • StanStan Member Posts: 138
    Hi, sorry I took a promo code REY9KE6N7AWP, sorry for posting so late didnt have chance to post earlier.

Concept is great but needs improvement.
    1. When you get close to the end of the map yo can see White edges.
    2. Needs improvement on control and speed.
    3. Level needs fixing I kept on getting stuck on objects and kept on getting lost.
    4. Try to fix the engine sound, use loop sounds. because every time I press button it would start over.
    5.Add music

This is just my opinion, hope this helps.
    Thank you very much Stan. I will try to fix(or improve) on your suggestions for next release.

Question on item 3:
    When you got stuck on an item you could not turn to get away? Do you remember what item?

Once again thanks on the feedback.
  • scitunesscitunes Member, Sous Chef Posts: 4,047
    PXW3FY6XTH6J

Thanks!
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    looks like a cool game....sorry can't use promo codes over in the UK, plus have'nt set up US account for a work around yet either.

From the stills (which is the view of the potential buyers), here's my feedback, not meant in a bad way, just trying to help improve your sales etc etc....I've not got an app in the app store yet but anyway here's my 5 cents.

The in game graphics look good and must of taken some time, and people will obviously remember the good old days of micromachines on their master system or whatever.

To make it sell better, you could possibly improve the look of the fonts for the text during the game. Score, time etc, I know there are limited fonts with game salad, but there must be work arounds. Also the look of the menus could be made to look better, a different colour text, on section titles, colour, mode, track, sound.

Have you seen 'Kill the King', came out from last week and was made on GameSalad, the logo looked really cool, they'd paid someone $150 or something like that to design a very cool picture. Really think it would help sell more...

Good luck, hope you make your first million by the end of the year. Very envious that you have something in the store, hopefully get something there soon.
  • FoleyFoley Member Posts: 37
    Thanks, I used RXPE9MYL3EAR.

I will post a review and give some feedback once I get a chance to try it out.
    Anyone else have any feedback for the next version?
    First day of sales went really well.

I have some people like the way you control the racers, and I have other who don't. I think i need to make it a little smoother making turns.

I want to thank everyone in the forum. I've been associated with other forums, but none have been as helpful as this one.
    FYI - Second day sales as good as first day. Has a four and half rating. Please rate app if you have downloaded it.

Thanks.
  • rebumprebump Member Posts: 1,058
    I did get to rating it. Sorry for the delay.
  • VoidedSkyVoidedSky Member Posts: 1,095
    I snagged F3LKJRFXX43E.
    Downloading right now!
    ~CTM
  • urhungryurhungry Member Posts: 112
    I used N36NKHKWPERA
    my opinion might be a bit low because I was just playing fastlane street racing, but IRS pretty good. Nice ai opponents, and really good tracks. Also good load time on an iPod touch 2nd gen.
    Day three sales better than the first two days.