Traffic Ninja is live on app store- PROMO CODE TIME!

CrazybreadmanCrazybreadman Member Posts: 674
edited November -1 in Announce Your Game!
Woot! My first Gamesalad game is on the App Store! ;) If you liked Traffic Ninja and want to review it for me just pick up a code. If you dont get one of these in time, let me know and I'll get a code for ya. Thanks!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/traffic-ninja/id351266002?mt=8

NXATJW3WAT3J
THW9YJ4N9TJP
XNW9TH4HNHR6
NTJ6TXMJRTFK
9NJRP6PXPL4P
E6Y7HRHJTWLK
KATK64YJK3HH
EHJTLJL96XAX

Comments

• GamexcbGamexcb Member Posts: 179
    Great game!
    I love it!
    My High Score is 525!
    I used code:NXATJW3WAT3J

And once more great work!
    And now to beat 525...
    765!

I like it a lot!
  • edhedh Member Posts: 23
    Thanks! Took NTJ6TXMJRTFK and will leave a review this weekend.
  • CrazybreadmanCrazybreadman Member Posts: 674
    Thanks gamexcb & edh! For all who desire, you can check out my gameplay vid here

...maybe give it some stars while ur there eh? Thanks a million!
  • StanStan Member Posts: 138
    Thank you, I used EHJTLJL96XAX. Will rate and give you a feedback as soon as I can.
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    I got THW9YJ4N9TJP. Will post review later. Thanks!
  • butterbeanbutterbean Member Posts: 4,315
    E6Y7HRHJTWLK

Been lookin' forward to this one!! Will leave a 5 star review for ya! :)
    I left a 5 Star Review!
    High Score 855!
    crazybreadman, the only suggestion I have for the app store is to put more screenies! That's the first thing I look at when deciding to purchase an app, otherwise fabulous job! :)
  • BreezeonholdBreezeonhold Member Posts: 187
    Wow that is an extremely fun game!!! Good Job!!! I'm pissed that my highscore is only 340 haha
    Butterbean- yeah for some reason i couldn't figure out how to put more up because it would just replace my first one if i tried uploading another :( ...so how do i do it when i update?
  • beaudoin_nbeaudoin_n Member Posts: 184
    How are your sales going... good first week ?
    You choose all your screens first, and then you choose "upload" so you can pick them one by one, and once you're done choosing them, there should be an upload button or something
    Thanks everyone who's reviewed and is going to review it! Keep those high scores climbing ;)

Butterbean- Thanks for the tip... there should be more screenshots up soon.

beaudoin_n- I'll let ya know when I find out how many sales i get. The thing is, It just came up today and it's not even on the new release list yet so idk if they're gonna start kickin until tomorrow.
    960!
    looks like im gonna have to make a hard mode for you Gamexcb lol. Since you've played it a bit, do u have any requests for my upcoming update?
    Haha! I am a sucker for "Single Button Games"!
    And I really like yours!
    What I could ask for is different types of cars and a achievement system.
    For achievements you could have one called car hopper in this one you would have to try and jump on 4 cars before hitting the ground or getting sliced by the bus ninja several times...
    You know fun stuff like that!
    -Gamexcb

P.s. Haha! If you would have to make a hard mode just for me does this mean I have beaten the the creators score? Keep up the good work I really like to see what other people are doing with gamesalad since I come from the dark realm of text-coding... *Shiver*
    Thanks, those are some good ideas. I also got a suggestion for a combo system which would go along w/ the "car hopper" achievement idea. I'm working on a new stage which will have dif vehicles and im trying to also throw 1 or 2 powerups in the next update. As far as my high score goes, its 1035...go for it! lol
    Ah! I have 960 as I have said.
    And thats sound like a good idea!
    My average game-score is around 750 so I think I can get further... I am finding that hopping on cars really helps like it has gotten me out of so many jams!
    Just a suggestion update the game but keep the simplicity too many games have been ruined by careless progress. Keep that in mind when updating.
    -Soon to beat your score Gamexcb
    HAHA! YES!
    1090!!!!!
    oh dang! u just may be the best at this game. too bad we cant do global leaderboards on gamesalad yet... maybe someday. i'm thinking of posting the top 3 scores or doing a contest and whoever submits the highest score on a screenshot gets their screen posted on itunes.
    Yay!

I could send in my screen shot!

And in version 1.0 lets hope the features list gets listed to!

Can't wait for the update!
  • BreezeonholdBreezeonhold Member Posts: 187
    I'm coming for you Gamexcb I have 700 now as my high score! "Crazybreadman" You getting a lot of sells yet?
    @Gamexcb-Yeah i'll post ur screen if u send it and invite challengers :) my email is crazybreadman@hotmail.com is you just wanna use that.

@Breezeonhold-Not too many sales yet. I've been getting around 20-40 per day so not shabby but it's no "Kill the King" lol. Hopefully I'll see it bump when I get this update submitted and approved... which could take longer than I thought from the approval waiting times lately.
    I will see what I can do about the image!

Oh and by the way...

1240!!!!
  • gameatticgameattic Member Posts: 17
    just bought this game its actually really fun but man its hard or i just suck, but good job man! oh and i love when you get sliced in half by the ninja haha
    Thanks for the support gameattic! As of now I'm working on a new level that is actually harder, but I'm seriously considering an easier level as well for the next update. That way there isn't such a difficulty curve right off. But keep at it and you'll get better!
    Tips: Look ahead to decide if you should do a low or high jump and use car tops as much as possible.

@gamexcb- you would... lol. good job :)
    Oooooo!
    A hard mode very interesting....
    Also keep a original mode so we can still play what was...
    And achievements loads of them my game is packed with so many the game wasn't fun without them your could be even better with them!
  • design219design219 Member Posts: 2,273
    I really like this game, the simplicity is excellent and the execution is very nice, but I would agree about making it a little easier to start. I suck as well at this, and it's a little frustrating.