Looking for artist (i'm not creative :))

daniel184daniel184 Member Posts: 28
Hello, I am new to the GS forums, and I was looking to team up with an artist to develop a game with! I have not really developed any games yet, but I have a lot of programming experience, and was looking for someone to help me get started with some art! I would share all of the credit, and any profits that would arise from this app!

Thanks!

~Daniel

PS:
If someone thinks that this is a stupid idea, and is not possible, please respond in a polite way!
As I said, I am new to the GS forums, and I don't really know what people are willing to do!

Thanks!
:)

Comments

• kapserkapser Member Posts: 458
    I don't think this is a stupid idea, but most people around here from what I seen doesn't like teaming up for a profit split but rather get paid for a job.

I might contact you later on, but for now I'll wait until you find a way better artist than me XD

Good luck with that!
  • daniel184daniel184 Member Posts: 28
    kapser said:
    I might contact you later on, but for now I'll wait until you find a way better artist than me XD

lol... :)
  • RodrigoPerezRodrigoPerez Member Posts: 212
    Hi there if your interested in an artist I'm available for work, I don't work under a profit sharing deal, but my rates are reasonable for the quality of work you'll receive and artwork is possibly one of the best investments you can make for your game if your serious about making money on the App Store. Here is my game that's going to be released in a few days, I did 100% of the art so you can see my quality Bouncing Birds!
  • daniel184daniel184 Member Posts: 28
    Guys, I found some artwork already...
    if someone could close this topic, it would be great! Thanks!

~Daniel
  • RodrigoPerezRodrigoPerez Member Posts: 212
    hmm...That was fast
This discussion has been closed.