Paid parallax template needed

wtfckwtfck Member Posts: 6
I´ve been looking for a parallax template, but I haven´t found what I need.

I´m trying to develop a Point and Click Game, and I don´t want it too static, so I want to add some parallax effect while you swipe scenery side to side, a great example is 1112 game (ep. 1 or 2) they implemented this effect and is just what I need.

If you are interested please send me a email: yomjoo@hotmail.com

I´m willing to pay (if reasonable of course)

Comments

• osucowboy18osucowboy18 Member Posts: 1,307
    Email sent :)

- Alex
    _________________________________________________________________________________

Target Practice Template
    Custom Soundtracks and Sound Effects For Sale
    Vertical/Horizontal Level Select Template
    Mac Mini For SALE!!!
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    i havent seen the game your talking about but theres great swipe tutorials in the gamesalad cookbook youtube channel and on gshelper.com Theres also a couple free parallax demos in the creator. After looking at all that with some effort you could probably come up with somethign yourself if you would rather try it yourself first
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Parallax is pretty easy really. You just have several background actors that move at different speeds. Im pretty sure there are some platform templates or side scroller game templates in the market that have parallax added. Its Really Not something that warrants a paid template IMO.
    Oh I actually just found one with one search and its free. Open GameSalad, Click new and Search for Parallax you should get two types of parallax demos. One side scrolling and one vertical. Good Luck
  • wtfckwtfck Member Posts: 6
    Thanks tenrdrmer! I´ve found both templates already and I tried to do something with them, I´m really new at GS.

Is just I can´t figure out how to scroll the screen with parallax effect only when you swipe it, actually I found the "SIide Menu" by TshirtBooth in GS Creator and started to investigate with his template. It seemed to be a good option for my game needs but ends in a mess, because I couldn´t find out how to make some items move in a different speeds :(

JohnPapiomitis, 1112 is a cool game, you should play it :), and well you are right, I´ll keep looking for more tutorials.

Thanks a lot for your help guys!
    Well If you want you can email me. I can prob work something up for only an hour fee. Especially with that existing Demo.

tenrdrmer(at)yahoo.com