Talented, creative people wanted(Artists) - paid

jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584
Hi folks. I am currently working on a couple of project and need some talented artists to come up with some magic.

First Project
Ideally looking for someone who can create animated fish. Ideally, something (like Angry birds for example) as a design. I will need a 2d animation and also a large vector of the main fish(character) to use on promo material. I am probably looking for 8-10 fish in total, together with some other items to be put in the game.

Second Project - Manga expert!
Are you good at drawing Manga characters? If so, I need you! I am looking for someone who can create some exciting Manga characters for a 2d game. In addition to the characters, a range of outfits would be needed as well, in addition to being animated.

Both are paid work, with time scales on the first project being (asap!) and the second one, as its a much larger project, probably a bit longer.

Please drop me an email with examples of work to jigglygames@gmail.com. I will be more than happy to answer any questions here (within reason). Credits will also appear in game as well.

thanks in advance!

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

Comments