Looking for developer to design simple Angry Birds template

ChloroformKidChloroformKid Member Posts: 22
Need a simple Angry Birds template, it needs to include a Home page, Menu, and 1 Level all need to be very similar to angry birds. This is for personal use I'm trying to get a feel for game development and I would like to look at how a "masterpiece" you could say was made, and learn from that. Email me at Chloroform108@gmail.com if you can do this and to discuss pay. Names, Jeff

Comments

• MrMilesMrMiles Member Posts: 79
    Just a comment. Apple denies games that try to "be like" or copy other games. Like Angry Birds for instance.
    But since it's for personal use, your good. :) Just don't sell it.
  • RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
    Go into the creator and search Angry Birds :D
  • ChloroformKidChloroformKid Member Posts: 22
    Yeah it's just personal use I'm trying to learn from it, thats good to know though thanks.

So even if you change the concept it still will be denied?
  • 3d103d10 Member Posts: 471
    You can always change the graphics while keeping the concept same.That is no problem.
    What he said ^^
  • cartercarter Member Posts: 133
    Hello ChloroformKid , my buddy Chris and I have gotten really good at copying games. We do this to learn more about gameSalad. What were you looking to pay for something like this template?
  • DreamLabDreamLab Member Posts: 2,127
    There is an angry birds menu template in the marketplace, and angry birds slingshot in the creator for FREE and with some attributes and a little learning gamesalad you could easily make the rest.