Judges of Think Outside The Box 3 - if you havent sent your scores in please do.

StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
edited November -1 in Conferences and Events
Hey Judges,

Still only got a handful of the results in...

Can those of you who offered to be judges please fill in the score card (available from my site) and send them to me.... jon@stormystudio.com

You've got till Saturday 12pm GMT.... thats GMT... London Time...

Comments

• StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    can you confirm here if you get the message...cheers...
    HELLO!

Last call for remaining judges....I've tried emailing you...hopefully I've not yet been banished to the SPAM folder...
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Member Posts: 6,256
    Im really glad i checked this, because i sent mine! Ill resend now :)
    Thanks John...

Hopefully the others have'nt failed to make it to me through some technical glitch...
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    Hey Stormy, Any news on the remaining judges?

I really hope they have not flaked out. I will admit I never expected as many entries as there where especially during the contest. I was worried I have a whole day of judging ahead of me. All in all though the entries where great and a decent amount to make for a good competition. Now hopefully these remaining judges can step up and finish it out.
    yeah we now have more judges results in 3 had to pull out to time being taken up on other projects.... moving house...general life....

Certainly got enough scores in for some very fair scoring.

Still another 3 loads of scores to add to the totals... Hopefully post later tonight...
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    I know you got mine, but I want to make sure I'm not labeled as a deadbeat. Late, sure :) but no dead beat :)
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    jonmulcahy said:
    I know you got mine, but I want to make sure I'm not labeled as a deadbeat. Late, sure :) but no dead beat :)

Well I guess that gives away who didn't submit. ;)
This discussion has been closed.