One Super Gamesalad Game

JollyJenkinsJollyJenkins Member Posts: 11
So, I've been thinking, what if EVERYONE got together in the Gamesalad community to create one super game app? Team capacity would have to be cap off at a 100 members. Everyone would get a 1% cut of total revenue sales. If all 100 members buy the app on day one, everyone on the team would be guaranteed at least $1 back.

So, who's game for this?

Comments

• RedlerTechRedlerTech Member Posts: 1,583
    Hey JollyJenkins,
    It's definitely a nice idea, but this is going to have to go on someONE's developer account. A lot of contracts involved.

Matt
  • DimensionGamesDimensionGames PRO Posts: 993
    Not going to work realistically, I would love to work on such a project but everyone is not going to have the same level of skill and communication would have to be perfect so that code matched up, graphics etc...Interested in the idea but personally can't see it happening :/
  • hman360hman360 Member Posts: 590
    I think it would be nice to have a large group project, but not 100 people. I think a large group of 10 great developers and artist could make the super game app you speak of. Maybe the Sous-Chefs can work together on this (highly unlikely), they could probably produce an app in the top 10 if they tried really hard.
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 9,934
    hman360 said:
    Maybe the Sous-Chefs can work together on this (highly unlikely).

HAHAHA.

Its tough to get an artist and a developer who work well enough together to produce a good app is hard enough much less 10 people who have there own way of coding things. I don't see something like that ever working out. And god the nightmare of contracts alone. Not to mention when you add money into the equation of a group of people. someone always feels ripped off again never a good thing.
  • BackUpAndDownBackUpAndDown Member Posts: 685
    You would be better off with getting together with a couple local developers and see where it goes from there.

______________________________________________________________________________
    Tadpole Rescue (iPod Touch/iPhone)
    Hungry Chameleon (iPod Touch/iPhone)
    Teeth Bash (iPod Touch/iPhone)