GameSalad

Windows

jayuya9jayuya9 Posts: 6Member
edited 7:22PM in Working with GS (Mac)
Is there any other way to use GameSalad Creator With Windows 7 or other windows version? I really have a good idea but i cant find any other way to make the game but here. Or the creators of GameSalad could make the GameSalad Creator compatible with windows 7 or other types of windows versions.
·

Comments

• ultimaultima Posts: 1,166Member
    hackintosh
    ·
  • jayuya9jayuya9 Posts: 6Member
    jayuya9 said:
    Is there any other way to use GameSalad Creator With Windows 7 or other windows version? I really have a good idea but i cant find any other way to make the game but here. Or the creators of GameSalad could make the GameSalad Creator compatible with windows 7 or other types of windows versions.

if any other ideas please feel free to say it.
    ·
  • TheMoonwallsTheMoonwalls Posts: 3,068Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    jayuya9 said:

There is a very simple way to do it - go, and buy yourself some nice, good Mac.
    If this idea is so great, than you are safe to invest some money. If you don't want to buy a Mac, because it's too expensive for you, that means that you aren't so sure about your idea.
    ·
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,925Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    It would not matter how compatible GameSalad was with windows. You still have to have a mac running at least snow leopard and xcode to upload to Apple. So you can make it as compatible as you want. At the end of the day you still need a mac.
    ·
  • calvin9403calvin9403 Posts: 3,190Member
    a mac mini is only $599, you might get it cheaper with a used one
    ·
    What if you Don't have a Mac.
    ·
    What would you do if you don't want to waist money until you know if you will collect money from the idea when you sell it?
    ·
  • TheMoonwallsTheMoonwalls Posts: 3,068Member, Sous Chef, PRO
    Hackintosh or Mac. There is no other way.
    ·
  • tenrdrmertenrdrmer Posts: 9,925Member, Sous Chef, Senior Sous-Chef
    jayuya9 said:
    What would you do if you don't want to waist money until you know if you will collect money from the idea when you sell it?

Then your just a guy looking to make a fast buck with no risk and you are in the wrong business.
    ·
    Ok
    ·
  • JohnPapiomitisJohnPapiomitis Posts: 6,255Member
    we all have to buy a mac. Like everyone else said without one you cant publish one anyway. Im closing this one down
    ·
This discussion has been closed.