Can't find where to download WWDR certificate

fmarkusfmarkus Member Posts: 42
Hi!

I'm new to this tool and I'm trying to get pass this point:
"The WWDR Certificate is required from all Apple developers. To download this certificate, login to the iPhone Dev Center site and enter the Program Portal."

Can't find this on the link provided... Do I need to pay $99 to Apple too?
Thanks for the help.

Comments

• JCFordJCFord Member Posts: 785
    HI fmarkus, I have just done it myself.

Go here: http://developer.apple.com/iphone/

You will need to register first, and once signed in there is an enroll button on the right where you go pay the $99 per year fee, that will allow you to develop on the iphone, you should then get an email (24 hours) showing how to download the SDk kit and set up the certificates for your device, once thats done you can then purchase Game Salad for $99 per year).

Good luck
  • fmarkusfmarkus Member Posts: 42
    Just did it. Thanks!
    Ok so now... I don't understand the difference between building the viewer and building a game app... If I follow the tutorials, on one side, there is signing up with apple, getting dev id, getting app id, then publishing on iphone using gamesalad. Another tutorial shows how to build the viewer. What is the connection between the two?
    I have register an app name like com.mycompany, mygame. What do I do with that? If I plug this into the gamesalad viewer info.plist, I do get a compile error:
    Code Sign error: a valid provisioning profile matching the application's Identifier 'com.erelevant.proto' could not be found

What am I missing???
    Got it to work. Cool :)
  • luizmartinsluizmartins Member Posts: 1
    HI!
    To develop for the iPhone with GameSalad, I need to buy APPLE SDK too?